Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
cnxnet,finally u make ur move to post here.good to see u here

wa...masili

WajaRS

500 RPM
May 19, 2005
PJ
peanut wai..where is the paint shop you go to? My friend is looking for that waja's rear bumperla..you know where to find?

realplayer

Known Member
Jun 26, 2008
i love that subaja...really nice work...i've saw one subaja white colour at puchong.don't get time to snap.....from far,i ingat impreza s204...hahahahahaha:biggrin:

Bump: i love that subaja...really nice work...i've saw one subaja white colour at puchong.don't get time to snap.....from far,i ingat impreza s204...hahahahahaha:biggrin:

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
huh?? my shop? i'm just a student neh......haha~
that's the shop i did my paint job......
Oh , I thought your shop , since you could get cool pictures..Means , it coincidence that you went there and saw it or either you go there everyday..okay..

Bump: I like the FTO..

Navy

Known Member
Jul 31, 2006
Oh , I thought your shop , since you could get cool pictures..Means , it coincidence that you went there and saw it or either you go there everyday..okay..

student not mean can't become biz man,,alot people got biz sametime do the part time study actually.

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
SubaJa.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Chargespeed wiRa.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Super GT-wing.....

from Mitsu->Proton-Mitsu->Nissan GTR->Subaru.... wow... Proton is the best in universe...:biggrin:

cnxnet

Known Member
Mar 30, 2006

Bump: I like the FTO..
The FTO body kit are very nice, just the GT-wing too big. not every one can accept.

Bump:
cnxnet,finally u make ur move to post here.good to see u here

wa...masili
lol thanks bro, kenal racun by you :thefinger:

Bump:
wooo...Fto3S...lol
What is FTO3S :confused:

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
student not mean can't become biz man,,alot people got biz sametime do the part time study actually.
Erm , I didn't know he is a Student lo..:hmmmm2:

Bump:
Erm , I didn't know he is a Student lo..:hmmmm2:

seanlim1543

Known Member
May 1, 2007
peanut wai... are you from Tarc? ur car seems familiar for me... always saw ur car around wangsa maju... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Bump: peanut wai... are you from Tarc? ur car seems familiar for me... always saw ur car around wangsa maju... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Bump: Peanut Wai.. are u from Tarc student? ur car seems familiar to me. many times i pass by ur car. the most sharp wira among the Tarc.. hahaha :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

xfac

1,500 RPM
Jul 3, 2006
wow...most sharp wira among the Tarc? sharp like a knife? :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

ok mine is a wira 1.5 manual dec 2004 model . Currently im using stock absorbers & apm sports springs in the front & KW sports spring at the back.....im going to change all 4 absorbers soon & i want to know what brand should i go for. My budget is around 1-1.5k , i dont want to do trial & error kind of stuffs with the suspension system so thats why im seeking advise from those who may be satisfied with their ride......so pls advise me...

shd i go for short stroke absorbers as im using...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience