Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

At SS15 got one old car , even worse than this , will try to snap it..

Bro loose... you mean the Colourful old Subaru is it?? With alot of pipe and fins + lights...

Belong to my ex's lecturer Mr "George" ler.... who ever study in taylor will know about it ler... park nearby the old town kopitiam there... juz right behind the Business campus... lolx

Bro loose... you mean the Colourful old Subaru is it?? With alot of pipe and fins + lights...

Belong to my ex's lecturer Mr "George" ler.... who ever study in taylor will know about it ler... park nearby the old town kopitiam there... juz right behind the Business campus... lolx

Ya lah , what the hell he did to his car..if your phone got camera , can snap and share here please..my phone no camera lah..hehe..

Bump:
i think the owner want copy audi rs8 haha

Yeah , same thinking here..if he put led strips below the head lamp then , confirm copy cat..

Mr. George aka black Elvis's car has been shared here before....try the search button

Bump: Mr. George aka black Elvis's car has been shared here before....try the search button

DSC00169.jpg

DSC00168.jpg

DSC00167.jpg

i think i saw this car at pyramid b4... i will try to post up the pic i took soon =)

Why suddenly got flavour come out wan. Now i'm getting horny. trying to think of the smell.

Bump: Why suddenly got flavour come out wan. Now i'm getting horny. trying to think of the smell.

Aiyo , what are you talking about..haha..how are you going to past this account to your son in future..haha..:biggrin:

hehe, i'll train my son to be another me... hehehehe:proud::proud::proud:

Why suddenly got flavour come out wan. Now i'm getting horny. trying to think of the smell.

Bump: Why suddenly got flavour come out wan. Now i'm getting horny. trying to think of the smell.

hehehe... i started to thinking bout another new business... Smell Can... ehhehee:proud:

Words also can make you horny..I wonder about pictures..
if got pic, TFK edy... ehehehe:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

Aiseh guys~~off topic again...Hahahaha

The Estima so lame~~