Please translate this, Japanese -> English

Waa...too many,hehe,but it tells how the VVT systems operates and its components...

Last edited:
I already passed it to my boss yesterday but he hasn't got the time yet, so maybe this Saturday he'll translate it for me.:biggrin:

Actually did the AE111 Btop does have VVT or should be call VVTi or not ? :confused:

right on...that's the spirit guys...
thanx 2 Old 2 Rusty...

Blacktop using VVT ...not VVT-i
VVt-i is VVT's younger brother...:rofl:

Blacktop and Silvertop does have VVT,but it is not VVT-i.VVT-i is a continously variable system,VVT on 20v is merely on-off system.

So does it mean Btop can install VAFC to engage the VVT or not bro ? :hmmmm:

And I think the VVT-i also have different generations. Older gen like the Beams VVT-i, single VVT-I (in only) still using timing belt & kick in according to the rpm, then the newer Beams from Altezza; dual VVT-i & then the Z series VVT-i with timing chain & functions like the i-Vtec, meaning not kick in according to the rpm like the old Beams or Vtec.

Ya lor, I also tried Babelfish already, then only noticed it's a Jpeg file...:redface:

hahaha... sorry sorry.... yesterday nite while reading this was very tired and drunk....didnt notice that its jpeg file... :p thousand apologies...