Philips White Halogen H4 bulbs

sapphire

Jan 26, 2005
kl
Visit site
where can i get the above white H4 bulbs?...i've been searching for quite a number of accessories shop in town but cant find these 2 models...i can only find some unbranded halogen H4 bulbs which i dont really trust...from what i heard Philips only distribute it to certain shops, not all shops get the retail of these halogen bulbs...if anyone of u knows where to get, plz lemme know...

btw, if u guys are using other white halogen H4 bulbs, please post it here...i'm surveying around for halogen white light...i know of other brands like PIAA & Raybrig...if u guys have any other, post it here... :)

sapphire

Jan 26, 2005
kl
Visit site
Originally posted by InitialD@Feb 9 2005, 01:27
I am using some cheap taiwanese white bulb..very disappointing :(
i'm also using some cheapo H4 bulb now...in fact, both side of my bulb different coloer...1 us more yellowish the other is a bit blueish...so aft CNY i planning to get a new pair of white halogen bulb la...looking for some realiable ones... :D

sapphire

Jan 26, 2005
kl
Visit site
Originally posted by InitialD@Feb 9 2005, 01:38
Don't tell me we got the same el cheppo one? hahahahah
i dunno...maybe the same...but this time around i'm gonna get the Philips Diamond Vision or Philips Crystal Vision...PIAA's halogen is expensive...but its damn bright especially the 7000k wan, of coz for the price u pay = RM450+...lemme survey around for more halogen bulbs b4 buying or got conned for buying cheapo bulbs...hehe... :D

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
I heard some ppl say that u could make your el chepo ones brighter by connecting some relay to it so that more current goes to the bulbs. Dunno how true this is.

Angelz

Known Member
Jan 5, 2004
initialD

yeah it works.. by changing to a 90/100 watt bulb and adding a 90/100watt kit.. You not only add relays but you add thicker cables too :) you stock ones should be 55/60 watt... good luck dude..

Saphire

Try kakimotors, Sunway... but then about the pricing.. im not sure whether is it cheap or not :) good luck to you too :D

sapphire

Jan 26, 2005
kl
Visit site
Originally posted by Angelz@Feb 9 2005, 03:07
Saphire

Try kakimotors, Sunway... but then about the pricing.. im not sure whether is it cheap or not :) good luck to you too :D
thx dude...i'll go check it out 1 day... ;) ;)

Raikkonen

Known Member
Aug 16, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
so far can onli b found at Kakimotor, as far as i know...
btw they oso have another branch at off old klang road (near the police station).
i'm using Philips Crystal Vision for a month now, so far so good lah
but dun expect too much during rain

sapphire

Jan 26, 2005
kl
Visit site
Originally posted by Raikkonen@Feb 9 2005, 12:54
btw they oso have another branch at off old klang road (near the police station).
where is the branch near Old Klang Road?...

how much u bought ur Crystal Vision?...is it blueish white or just pure white?...need to change wiring? :unsure: :unsure:

km_chew

Known Member
Aug 10, 2004
Penang
Eneos got sell also! My friend use it in his City and it was brighter than the stock bulb. Cost RM200++

Raikkonen

Known Member
Aug 16, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Originally posted by sapphire+Feb 9 2005, 13:08 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sapphire @ Feb 9 2005, 13:08 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Raikkonen@Feb 9 2005, 12:54

how much u bought ur Crystal Vision?...is it blueish white or just pure white?...need to change wiring? :unsure: :unsure: [/b][/quote]
If you're coming down from Mid Valley you will bypass Pearl Point on your left right? After that you'll Citrus Park on your left. There's a T-Junction with traffic lights. go straight and keep left.

here the road will split into 2, the LEFT heading towards Puchong whereas the RIGHT towards PJ/Sunway. Take the LEFT one.
btw you'll see the Police Station on your right.

There's a row of shops on your left (a stone throw away after the turn).
Turn left towards the shop area. Kakimotor is situated at the corner facing backward (backrow).

can't remember how much liao, sori...
you don't need to modify anything, just direct replacement.
mine is white with a touch of blue

sapphire

Jan 26, 2005
kl
Visit site
Originally posted by Raikkonen+Feb 9 2005, 14:11 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Raikkonen @ Feb 9 2005, 14:11 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by sapphire@Feb 9 2005, 13:08
<!--QuoteBegin-Raikkonen
@Feb 9 2005, 12:54

how much u bought ur Crystal Vision?...is it blueish white or just pure white?...need to change wiring? :unsure: :unsure:
If you're coming down from Mid Valley you will bypass Pearl Point on your left right? After that you'll Citrus Park on your left. There's a T-Junction with traffic lights. go straight and keep left.

here the road will split into 2, the LEFT heading towards Puchong whereas the RIGHT towards PJ/Sunway. Take the LEFT one.
btw you'll see the Police Station on your right.

There's a row of shops on your left (a stone throw away after the turn).
Turn left towards the shop area. Kakimotor is situated at the corner facing backward (backrow).

can't remember how much liao, sori...
you don't need to modify anything, just direct replacement.
mine is white with a touch of blue [/b][/quote]
thx Raikkonen...i'll check it out aft CNY... :rolleyes:

Doink

3,000 RPM
Aug 1, 2004
House
Visit site
hehe...mine worst...one white bulb dunno wat brand...at the left side and for the right side i use a yellow bulb branded...so i got two lights...kinda useful when going up genting...because of the difference in both colours in different conditions...

sapphire

Jan 26, 2005
kl
Visit site
now i'm considering whether to buy Philips bulb or just ordinary whit halogen bulbs?...i'll b goin to overseas end of this yr...so i don't think i'll be using it for long term la...

my friend's car acessories shop is selling a pair of white bulbs or RM90...its some Japanese brand la...anyways, i'll scout around for more halogen bulbs la... ;) ;)