Pg Diyer E-shop

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
do you have hose for Cold Air Intake?Location at Seberang jaya. :D

thank you to DLegend support.

*update, new item for superlon, check in first page.
*MTX sub left 1 day promotion

no problem bro, thank you for support n ur friend also.
if need anything just call me up....
if take 10pcs i free u dunlop gum, let u soundproof whole car.

thanks for kruger support. nice to meet u n ur wife. wish to sit in ur turbo n feel the spped. ;)

cacin said:
free bump for you :)
Nice to see your e-shop is growing :)

long time no hear fr u... maybe busy for ur big day, i received ur card, thanks for invitation.

P/S:
ok guys, just found out that we need to edit our profile, simply go to user cp n choose for option, PM function is disabled so just go there enabled it back.

Last edited:
boeytan said:
thanks for kruger support. nice to meet u n ur wife. wish to sit in ur turbo n feel the spped. ;)

Nice to see you also boeytan:D Hope we'll meet again sometime... Think maybe my friends also interested :rolleyes:. The superlon that i bought from you is enough for my hood and my cold air intake box :cool:.

kruger said:
Nice to see you also boeytan:D Hope we'll meet again sometime... Think maybe my friends also interested :rolleyes:. The superlon that i bought from you is enough for my hood and my cold air intake box :cool:.

good good... hehe.

Another BM kia here... heheh, but I already buy superlon 2 months ago, too bad. Somemore I went to KL and get. Sh!t

TiBuN said:
Another BM kia here... heheh, but I already buy superlon 2 months ago, too bad. Somemore I went to KL and get. Sh!t

no problem, maybe someday we organize a tt for BM kia ourself.

BM Kia
1. Kruger
2. Vyraz
3. Carrera
4. Tibun

Seberang Jaya
1. Deadman

Penang Island
1. Cacin

Don't forget the 10mm pre-cut superlon today haa... What time do you want to meet? SMS me ha... Ops forgot to list the names...

BM Kia
1. Kruger
2. Vyraz
3. Carrera
4. Tibun

Seberang Jaya
1. Deadman

Penang Island
1. Cacin

Bro ...

PM me the Price for below item ...

superlon (precut sheet 6mm, 10mm)