Petrol car or diesel car (2nd hand)

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Sorry, I dont quite understand why the rear should hop when he isnt braking
Dunno how to explained it. I noticed the behaviour on my BLM after i installed rear arb. Before install i dont go that fast so cant comment. What i notice is the rear felt a bit firmer with arb installed. The effect is there esp when nobody is seating at the back. Could be the rear suspension becomes too firm with a bit too hard bound rate after rear arb installed?

parakey

1,000 RPM
Apr 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Dunno how to explained it. I noticed the behaviour on my BLM after i installed rear arb. Before install i dont go that fast so cant comment. What i notice is the rear felt a bit firmer with arb installed. The effect is there esp when nobody is seating at the back. Could be the rear suspension becomes too firm with a bit too hard bound rate after rear arb installed?
Well, the arb will resist compression on single wheel and that's what happens when going around a bend and hitting a bump. When spring wont compress, car goes up lor

I am going to assume you did nothing to the front ARB. So you only made the butt bouncier when unladen

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Well, the arb will resist compression on single wheel and that's what happens when going around a bend and hitting a bump. When spring wont compress, car goes up lor

I am going to assume you did nothing to the front ARB. So you only made the butt bouncier when unladen
Yup, front arb is stock. Only installed the front upper strut bar and front lower 4 point bar.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
I guess if you either load up at the rear or remove the rear ARB, the bounce happy rear may be minimised
no need...all bars sold already. I Cuci tangan.now the car is stock and only breaks 100kmh every one or 2 month.

When i drive, rarely above 90kmh now.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
@6UE5t, I plan to get a Suzuki Swift sport 1.6 NA, but it is very rare in most of the websites
Yeah not many, only a few in mudah also now, not sure their condition. You try join the Swift clubs in FB then ask around if anyone selling. Last time about 6 months ago got a white one asking only 25k, seems in pretty decent condition.

Last edited:

DNGFashion

Known Member
Apr 20, 2017
does anyone know where to get the new 1.5 turbo Honda Civic in 6 speed manual?

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
import.. They don't sell the manual locally
How bout FD series, the 1.8 got manual version?

I noticed some manual FD whic only produce one pitch of 'praaaaaaang' instead of 'PraaaaaAAAANG'. Interior looks like a basic trim.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

if I change a new calipers will it be 90% less dust like my rear rims (without disc brakes)? pls recommend me one for my satria 1.3 .. and my disc brakes is very dirty the dust all over .. very dirty :(
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience