Petrol car or diesel car (2nd hand)

Sorry, I dont quite understand why the rear should hop when he isnt braking
Dunno how to explained it. I noticed the behaviour on my BLM after i installed rear arb. Before install i dont go that fast so cant comment. What i notice is the rear felt a bit firmer with arb installed. The effect is there esp when nobody is seating at the back. Could be the rear suspension becomes too firm with a bit too hard bound rate after rear arb installed?

parakey

Apr 30, 2012
Dunno how to explained it. I noticed the behaviour on my BLM after i installed rear arb. Before install i dont go that fast so cant comment. What i notice is the rear felt a bit firmer with arb installed. The effect is there esp when nobody is seating at the back. Could be the rear suspension becomes too firm with a bit too hard bound rate after rear arb installed?
Well, the arb will resist compression on single wheel and that's what happens when going around a bend and hitting a bump. When spring wont compress, car goes up lor

I am going to assume you did nothing to the front ARB. So you only made the butt bouncier when unladen

Well, the arb will resist compression on single wheel and that's what happens when going around a bend and hitting a bump. When spring wont compress, car goes up lor

I am going to assume you did nothing to the front ARB. So you only made the butt bouncier when unladen
Yup, front arb is stock. Only installed the front upper strut bar and front lower 4 point bar.

I guess if you either load up at the rear or remove the rear ARB, the bounce happy rear may be minimised
no need...all bars sold already. I Cuci tangan.now the car is stock and only breaks 100kmh every one or 2 month.

When i drive, rarely above 90kmh now.

@6UE5t, I plan to get a Suzuki Swift sport 1.6 NA, but it is very rare in most of the websites
Yeah not many, only a few in mudah also now, not sure their condition. You try join the Swift clubs in FB then ask around if anyone selling. Last time about 6 months ago got a white one asking only 25k, seems in pretty decent condition.

DNGFashion

Apr 20, 2017
does anyone know where to get the new 1.5 turbo Honda Civic in 6 speed manual?

import.. They don't sell the manual locally
How bout FD series, the 1.8 got manual version?

I noticed some manual FD whic only produce one pitch of 'praaaaaaang' instead of 'PraaaaaAAAANG'. Interior looks like a basic trim.

if I change a new calipers will it be 90% less dust like my rear rims (without disc brakes)? pls recommend me one for my satria 1.3 .. and my disc brakes is very dirty the dust all over .. very dirty :(