pedal shaking when brek at high speed, how to fix it??

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
First, Check if the spacer is balance or not. During cruising speed, does steering vibrate slightly?

Then, check if disc has warped or not. (if its warped, need to skim)

dimetri86

Known Member
Mar 23, 2006
Joeker said:
First, Check if the spacer is balance or not. During cruising speed, does steering vibrate slightly?

Then, check if disc has warped or not. (if its warped, need to skim)
bro, how to check the spacer balance or not?? my disc still ok bro, coz when i use with standard rim, there not problem one.

Mr. Saturn

Oct 22, 2006
It will probably be rotors. Take it too a workshop and they will be able to fix it or tell you whats going on. The rotors will probably be warped or heavily grooved, this will cause the vibration your talking of.. It may be fixed be machining the rotor or just replacing the whole thing. So i suggest taking it to a workshop it the near future to get it soughted out.

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
dimetri86 said:
bro, how to check the spacer balance or not?? my disc still ok bro, coz when i use with standard rim, there not problem one.
If steering virbates even slightly, if hints of the spacers being unbalance. Need to do on-wheel balanacing or remove the spacers.

Long term vibration damages wheel bearing.

The disc might have warped conincidently right after changing rims. Most warp disc cases caused by car wash right after driving.

BOth are posibilities. Have them checked out.

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
rack end ball joint inner fibre bushing wear off also have tis effect....jack up the car and try move the wheel

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I came across this product at one of the events I went to. Quite interesting product, the coolant is not waterbased and is completed water-free.

Evans Cooling

So what you do is you drain your engine of all the coolant, use their flush to clear out all traces of water from your radiator, then final fill using the performance water-free coolant.

Benefits include zero pressure at the radiator since there is no water. Meaning even when the engine...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience