Painting Job and Airbrushing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

Painting Job and Airbrushing

DmC: Yup bro... sure... USJ, After summit got T Juntion rite? Turn left, straight until u meet small roundabout...make a turn 3 0'clock, on your left side u will see the Pencawang Tanaga Nasional, before that pencawang turn left... at the corner side... the shop named Orange Studio... meet abang mie, Just mention my name and he know it... hehe, he's my sifu airbrushing...

Bro,
Lama tak dgr cerita...
Business okay?

DmC: okie bro, cuma aritu stop buat markerting jap... busy bertunang.. hehe
nak kawin kene simpan duit... bimmers sihat bro?

Bimmer sihat..
But need to do some spraying soon..
Nak kena spray the whole car.. But tgh tunggu for new doors & other stuff..
Will let you know okay?

DmC : oCCay Bro... hope to hear from you soon...

bro, wanna ask u price for Waja,

Space - Inside out
Color - Black with Crystal Red
Full Bodykitted with EVO 8.
No major knocks at all

and Medium level of Clear Coat.

PM the price for all this bro.. as well as .. how long would it take to get all this completed.
Thanks man !

u got PM bro... bump for today.... special price for this coming raya...

hey bro, see that you have alot of enquries.

I have a Honda CRX Vtec and wanting to put a Matt black coat on it. Its currently Lamboginni Lime Green. no knocking required. some sandpapering cause got sml bumpie rust job at the sun roof.

Pls PM me your price, location and how long it takes. thanks bro

BTW, any bro tried our friend Zul work already. Any satisfied customers to share testimonies? thanks guys

Bro, PM me your location + price for whole waja (inside out) in shinny black. No knocking required.

jasonplim,
I've tried sending my car to Zul before..
But didn't do major paint job.. It was an excellent job..
Price wise also quite reasonable..

jasonplim,
I've tried sending my car to Zul before..
But didn't do major paint job.. It was an excellent job..
Price wise also quite reasonable..

thx bro for your comments. any more testimonies will be appreciated. still no reply from zul though

thinking of paiting matt black. wondering cheaper or not given no need gloss coat. :)

yeah ive also sent my promote bodykit for paint to him also great handwork bro...!!!free BUMP to you...will come back to you for my waja promote...

hi zul's prev customers, pls PM me his mobile no. so I can call him up to get quote, location, etc. don't think he check this forum everyday. thx

Sorry guys for the lated reply... whoa, thanks DMC and MrScooter... hehe
busy for new setup... Official website and everything... good quality and services are my priority... The most important is, i am not mindle man, hehe...

Last edited:
spray roof alone only how much ? colour fading ...no rust ..honda civic ek 4 doors .... ori colour ..champange gold ... and what about if i wanna spray ori short spoiler ... and front lip together ?

if change colour to champion white or nighthawk black how much also ?

pls pm me.. front and rear bumper (with lips). metalic 2k black.

Status
Not open for further replies.