Paint shield anyone?

Cannonfodder

Known Member
Feb 15, 2006
Shine N' Shield in Sunway have a PPS treatment. Used it on my car with excellent results, have since recommended to a number of friends that are also very happy with it.

More info on their website, www.shinenshield.com

I have a friend who's had it on for over a year, paint protection still in excellent shape.

Futura

Known Member
Oct 18, 2004
Wow cool, really can protect up to one year? How much they charge for one time PPS treatment?

Cannonfodder

Known Member
Feb 15, 2006
Comes with a two-year warranty.

Starts from RM480 for a small car, RM580 for national/Jap saloons, etc. for about 5 hours worth of cleaning, prepping, and application.

Might sound expensive but considering you won't have to polish and wax your car for at least two years (US warranty is 5 years!!!), it's quite a good deal.

Even if you add up the cost of a monthly wax job (circa RM50 for caplang wash and wax equals RM600/yr, much more if you go to the brand name detailers), it still works out to be cheaper, plus your paint will be better protected.

cannondale>

1,500 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
kepong
guys what i mean are those type of clear sticker which we apply to the front bumper.

cannondale>

1,500 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
kepong
tiu nia seng, may be i should ask shedden to make it for me

cannondale>

1,500 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
kepong
especially those who use fiberglass bumper

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey fellow forummers,
hv a story that would like to share with u guys. My mum's harrier nearly got stolen in Berkely/Eng Ann Garden in Klang around 10 am this morning. The thiefs ply the new security lock from the socket as I think they want to hot wire the car. The coin box was ripped from the compartment and around the security lock area, the dashboard was pry and broken, in order to get the lock out. The small little window at the back seat (left hand side) was broken to gain entry...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience