Optimum Coating : Honda Jazz Swirl Edition

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL

"Honda Paints are generally the hardest to deal" is a statement we always hear from friendly competitors. "Black is a hard to deal with colour, swirls are extremely visible on black paint" is also a statement we get from alot of customers. Some consumers are also familiar with this statement. We are here to accept all challenges on black or even on a Honda.

We have with us a Honda Jazz, in black today.

Due to the inaccessibility of the owner's apartment, we are forced to bring the work to a rented compound for the coating process to be performed in.

As we were parking the car into a proper position for the washing to be done, we spot these damages under the sun.

This is the kind of quality your dealership is providing when they give u a "FREE POLISH" before you collect your car.

More damages on other areas of the car with halogen spot lights.

A combination LED and Halogen spot lights allowed us to have a clear view on the paint defects of this car.

We did the standard general cleaning on the car, dried it, and rushed on to the correction. Here is are some Afters.

The white spots are actually dust from the compouding.

A clearer view on the panel, swirls no longer dwell on this paint.

They had combinations of LED and Halogen spots lights for us to use, Hence we are able to take extremely clear shots on the defect free surface.

Finally a close up on the paint to make sure all is good to go for the coating.

Finally, its our please to greatest pleasure to present you

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi, i need u guys help. My myvi had changed to toyota twin port caliper but i found out that the servo didnt provide sufficient pressure to my caliper. do anybody know which servo suit my myvi. My foreman told me nissan sr20 servo suit but im doubt about this. If i changed servo, is this will affect my ABS?

hope u guys can give some opinion on this matters.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience