Optimum Coating : Hologram City

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL

We have here with us a normal sedan, a comfy family car which did not require so much of a protection but instead the owner still decided to get proper protection for his investment. We present, Honda Hologram City. But its gonna be a very short and brief post.

Upon arrival, we can see that the car is brand new, merely hours collected from the dealership, but it doesn't mean that it is in a perfect shape!

As we inspected the car closely, we find it to be very clean since it was just brought back from the dealership but we find holograms.

Not just at one spot but multiple spots.

Some were left untouched.

We moved on to washing the car although it is already clean. We did not want to risk any bits of sand. Since we were at the washing, we also cleaned the engine bay.

The engine was then topped with a layer of plastic protectant.

The paint was then corrected of the hologram marks.

After correcting, we rewashed the car to make sure there was no grease covering the damages.

How she looks after a full polishing to remove all holograms. Now for Optimum Coating.

As usual, We will not caption the results, you be the judge, Cheers.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm currently driving a white colour proton gen 2, and i want to air-brush Snoopy (yes, Snoopy, the white dog.) on it.

Questions:
1. Where can i find shops that provide such service in Shah Alam/Subang area?
2. Price range?
3. What are the things that i should consider before sending my car into a paint shop?
4. What is the difference of airbrush and decal?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience