Old Lady Slapped and Dragged by Robbers.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
my deepest sympathy for what has happened...hope the culprit have a nasty accident with a dump truck...shit truck or something similar to their level...
That's the only hope I could count on. Count on God to do his best rather than count on our G to do their best.

Wah that's terrible! Sorry to hear that, hope she's really ok, and I wish 10x karma for those lowlife robbers!
Yeah you can never be too careful nowadays, always have to be alert and expect the worse.
Yes bro, there were many cases even if your gate is lock, while you are gardening outside, they have the guts to climb in. Really nowadays, we can never take things for granted.

This have to thank the G for the low crime rate.......:banghead:banghead:
Really appreciate it as well...:adore: :adore: :adore:
I bet they never even thought why till date crime rate is still high...they are the cause.

sorry about your grandma SF, hope she is ok now.
y those robbers wanna pick on the old & weak? try picking people their own size la.....no balls is it?
Thanks guys, thank god she is alright, just a cut on the wrist...she is not well either which is why she is not that strong anymore...just mad that they slap her like that....

I dont expect our cops to be able to nab them, just count on the act of god is all we can do now.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
sorry about your grandma SF, hope she is ok now.
y those robbers wanna pick on the old & weak? try picking people their own size la.....no balls is it?
Bro. Danz, That is their tactic nowadays. You weak, they easy mah! Like my friend's friend, rob in office. Office is those shop lot ones on first floor, so is locked (glass door). This robber came pretend to be like customer. Knock on door, friend open door, immediately slash him with knife. Injured and in pain you won't do anything, they slowly ransack the office.....:banghead::banghead:

VTEC LoVeR

500 RPM
Jun 30, 2010
Kulim
SF, sorry to hear date and hope that ur grandma will be fine soon...
For those bastards, you will get what you deserve in future...:thefinger::thefinger:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
SF, sorry to hear date and hope that ur grandma will be fine soon...
For those bastards, you will get what you deserve in future...:thefinger::thefinger:
Yes bro, she is fine now, thanks. Just need to keep advising her to lock her doors :frown:
Old ppl u know la...haih...

VTEC LoVeR

500 RPM
Jun 30, 2010
Kulim
Yes bro, she is fine now, thanks. Just need to keep advising her to lock her doors :frown:
Old ppl u know la...haih...
Yaya, should more aware/caution in future loh...
For safety, you can inform her neighbors to watch up a bit too... this will help a lot...

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
should buy your grandma a rotweiler or doberman.
Rotweiler? after grandma get bitten how?

My area, we have form neighborhood watch. One house install siren even. Only thing if happen in the day, will have less people around except the older folks....:confused:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
This have to thank the G for the low crime rate.......:banghead:banghead:
blame him n his dirty smile

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

HahAHAHA i wanted to say that.
here is the aman auntie

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yaya, should more aware/caution in future loh...
For safety, you can inform her neighbors to watch up a bit too... this will help a lot...
That's the last thing you can count on bro, she shouted for help to her neighbours during the robbery when she ran to the back of the house, no one bothered to come out to help according to her.

All fall on deaf ears. Mostly typical chinese staying beside her. So, can kinda forget about them helping.

should buy your grandma a rotweiler or doberman.
She use to have a white dog but then the dog was caught by Bandaraya at that time, no dogs at that time.

Grandma's and indeed human's best friend!:top: - it will never turn its back on you.
Yup, too bad they came when her dog is not around, is a scaredy-cat dog anyway, well better than nothing though.

Rotweiler? after grandma get bitten how?

My area, we have form neighborhood watch. One house install siren even. Only thing if happen in the day, will have less people around except the older folks....:confused:
Ya, during the day only those old folks around.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Apart from breaking the trend, BMW are breaking a few hearts too by launching a front-wheel drive range bearing the propeller emblem in the next few years. Make no mistake, these models are not rebadged Minis or anything of that sort, they will be proper BMW designed and manufactured models that break the carmaker’s tradition of rear or all-wheel...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience