Old Lady Slapped and Dragged by Robbers.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
This incident happened 2 days ago in Jinjang in the Evening around 6pm.

This Old Lady lives alone ever since her husband passed away 2 - 3 years ago. She is around 70 years old this year. Lives in a a house where it looks messy to many and definitely not the house
anyone would even want to lay their eyes on. Since it was kinda rundown looking house and lots of recycles and old stuffs in the porch.

So at around 6pm, she was walking to to the living room from the kitchen, while she was on her way to the living room, she saw an Indian guy inside the porch walking towards her front door. She tried to run to the door to lock it but she was too slow to reach there before him.

So she chose to quickly walk to the back of the house through the back door which was not lock and shouted for help towards her neighbors...unfortunately her call for help fall on deaf ears...:mad: :banghead: (This is Malaysia)

The indian robber ran after her then slap the old lady on the face a few times, she fell on the ground as she felt groggy after a few slaps from the robber. Then he drag her back into the house and told her to shut up.

The old lady was lying half consciously on the ground while the robber went into one of her rooms
and ransacked the room to look for stuffs. Another accomplice was waiting outside the house on the bike. After awhile ransacking the house, he then wave to his accomplice on the bike and said nothing found.

The house inside is kinda too messy for them to even find anything valuable. The old lady is good in hiding her valuables where most could not even guess it was there.

Nothing stolen, went and report to the police and it seems there was someone reported the same case about 2 indian guys on the bike at 4pm. Seems they strike 2 houses on the same day then.

She then told the police that she had never lock her doors for 40 years and nothing had happened before like this. Police then told her, that was 40 years ago, nowadays is totally different.

Crime Rate is low....thanks to our G for such lenient punishments on these criminals. Thanks!

Btw, the old lady is my grandma. Just hurt to know that they are so mean and show no mercy to my 70 years old grandma.

:mad: Just too bad there was no one to protect her...at that time. Useless people in the neighborhood makes things worse...typical china man like many said or to make it simple.

Welcome To Malaysia. :top:

Always keep your doors lock and even if you needed to get into the house to get something for awhile, do lock the door as well. As troublesome as it may be, at least u r lowering the risk of getting rob/kill by robbers. Only take them less than one minute to come in.

Take care guys. :smokin:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
OMG, sorry to hear that man !!!

Is ur grandma ok?

Anyway will u be there to keep an eye n see if u spot those bastards? :mad:

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
Yeah, sorry to hear that too.

These motherfkers should be beaten to a pulp if they're caught by the public.
Since they are merciless even to senior citizens, we should do the same to them too!

Hope you grandma is alright.

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
It was not SF's grandma but I guess everyone who cares would get down and beat this type of bastards black and blue.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
OMG, sorry to hear that man !!!

Is ur grandma ok?

Anyway will u be there to keep an eye n see if u spot those bastards? :mad:
Yeah, sorry to hear that too.

These motherfkers should be beaten to a pulp if they're caught by the public.
Since they are merciless even to senior citizens, we should do the same to them too!

Hope you grandma is alright.
It was not SF's grandma but I guess everyone who cares would get down and beat this type of bastards black and blue.
Thanks guys, she is alright. Luckily enough they did not cause any serious injury on her like punching or kicking. She just have a cut on her hand, maybe it happened when he was dragging her.

Yes, even if it was not my grandma, is not the way to treat a senior citizen who is already weak enough. Just :mad: with those merciless and mean robbers.

Just posting this to warn everyone, I believe older people are use to not locking their doors, including my mum who always tell me that "I'm just going inside to get something awhile and left the front door open. Anyone could climb in within a min and rush in.

Just let your parents or loved ones know to be more careful and always keep the doors lock. Dont take things for granted. Until kena baru regret. Human's nature.

Just thank god nothing serious happened to my grandma. :adore:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Thanks guys, she is alright. Luckily enough they did not cause any serious injury on her like punching or kicking. She just have a cut on her hand, maybe it happened when he was dragging her.

Yes, even if it was not my grandma, is not the way to treat a senior citizen who is already weak enough. Just :mad: with those merciless and mean robbers.

Just posting this to warn everyone, I believe older people are use to not locking their doors, including my mum who always tell me that "I'm just going inside to get something awhile and left the front door open. Anyone could climb in within a min and rush in.

Just let your parents or loved ones know to be more careful and always keep the doors lock. Dont take things for granted. Until kena baru regret. Human's nature.

Just thank god nothing serious happened to my grandma. :adore:
U know what? nowadays i know the criminals dont care, senior citizen or not.. they beat just to get the things..

something similar happen to my fren's mom in USJ.. thanked god her mom got bruises.

if we read newspaper, i am sure u all remembered even video... got one snatch thief early morning push over this makcik n stole her bag... causing her to fall to her death? n our people only look around !!! (no news about the criminals)

another was they rompak this politician mother at home n then punch the mother on the face !!! (caught by cops)

u never know even Old Folks Home also they will do their criminal activity !!!

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
U know what? nowadays i know the criminals dont care, senior citizen or not.. they beat just to get the things..

something similar happen to my fren's mom in USJ.. thanked god her mom got bruises.

if we read newspaper, i am sure u all remembered even video... got one snatch thief early morning push over this makcik n stole her bag... causing her to fall to her death? n our people only look around !!! (no news about the criminals)

another was they rompak this politician mother at home n then punch the mother on the face !!! (caught by cops)

u never know even Old Folks Home also they will curi !!!
Bro, u got typo :rofl:
If it is not a typo then Im....:stoned:

Anyway, my post just to keep everyone alert that such cases had happened before. Just hope it doesnt happen to others.

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Bro, u got typo :rofl:
If it is not a typo then Im....:stoned:

Anyway, my post just to keep everyone alert that such cases had happened before. Just hope it doesnt happen to others.
aiyaaa org marah la... that's why typo...

they will even target Old Folks Home as for their criminal activities !

*offtopic.. i heard CH flooded !!

bera

500 RPM
Oct 27, 2007
my deepest sympathy for what has happened...hope the culprit have a nasty accident with a dump truck...shit truck or something similar to their level...

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Wah that's terrible! Sorry to hear that, hope she's really ok, and I wish 10x karma for those lowlife robbers!
Yeah you can never be too careful nowadays, always have to be alert and expect the worse.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Have been a long time already, wanted to try DIY sealing a tyre puncture with off the rack tyre repair kit, so recently went hunting for one. There are many at the supermarket, hypermarket going at RM11 to 15 for the kit with 3 to 5 seals.
What put me off was what if I finish the seals do I need to buy another kit as I could not find any seals only on sale. Then last week went to ACE hardware and found them selling the seals. 5pcs for RM8 if not mistaken.
So since is only a trial DIY, I...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience