Official MLOC AGM 2007 Photos Gallery

Yo KING bro....Where got I eat the BEEHOON...??:thefinger: U dah salah orang ni...The beehoon is kinda raw lehhh...Will definitely upset my stomach..!!! How laaa to bully ROY...???Hearin' his engine's note only, already make my knee shiverin'... Hahaha...:adore:

My engine sound like motorboat la bro so how come i want to 'eat' ur monster???:hmmmm:

Oit MI..

i saw u lah eating the beehoon & also the Karipap..my eyes not lie..u tarpau all the beehoon & Karipap..Hahahahahahaha...me not soo fast to tarpau the karipap...

Roy..

U see..sure MI will bully u one..trust me..He bully me also at AGM lor..Hahahaha
MOTORBOAT with 1200BHP...Damn thats fast..Hehehehe

More Pics of our Leng Chai MLOC members!

zth_33.jpg

zth_51-1.jpg

zth_49.jpg

zth_64.jpg

zth_63.jpg

zth_62.jpg

zth_61.jpg

zth_60.jpg

zth_59.jpg

zth_58-1.jpg

zth_56.jpg

Number 10 winner!!!!
zth_55.jpg

Sandwich King!!!
zth_54.jpg

Sandwich King, Kasi post sikit untuk ambil gamber handsome!:biggrin:
zth_53.jpg

zth_52.jpg

Last edited:
Oit MI..

i saw u lah eating the beehoon & also the Karipap..my eyes not lie..u tarpau all the beehoon & Karipap..Hahahahahahaha...me not soo fast to tarpau the karipap...

Roy..

U see..sure MI will bully u one..trust me..He bully me also at AGM lor..Hahahaha
MOTORBOAT with 1200BHP...Damn thats fast..Hehehehe

Yo SANDWICH KING...How came U saw me eatin' the beehoon & curry puff when U're BZ finishin' off the sandwich..???:hmmmm: U're NOT FAST enough to tarpau the Curry puff..??? I saw U SMUGGLE a few of the currypuff & put inside the DOORGIFT envelope!!!:rofl::rofl:

MOTORBOAT with 1200 BHP can be considered CAPLANG already..!!! MOTORBOAT with the engine attached aaaa..Not the engine sangkut one...!!!:itsme:

Hahaha... Great Pics again Slivia!!! LoLzzzzzzzzz... So man of de moment shld b our Sandwich King!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Kena tangkap makan beehoon n sandwich kao kao in de pic!!! Hahaha... Great to hv a laugh!!!

Cheeerrrzzzz!!!!

Hahahahaha...

Like i said before, i really had a great time & enjoy moment during the AGM 07...:biggrin: :biggrin:

Mr Slivia..Picture means thousand word & make me speachless...:biggrin: :biggrin:

Really love those pics especially mine winning the lucky draw :star: & the EATING PART!!!!!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Again, Congrat to all MLOC Commite & Fellowship who really dedicated & shine up the day even its rain heavier outside the meeting room..

:party:

Hahaha... Great Pics again Slivia!!! LoLzzzzzzzzz... So man of de moment shld b our Sandwich King!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Kena tangkap makan beehoon n sandwich kao kao in de pic!!! Hahaha... Great to hv a laugh!!!

Cheeerrrzzzz!!!!

Hahahahaha...:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Now we know already who's the KING..!!!!:thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger:
Caught the KING RED HANDED..!!!!:creep: :aetsch: :hahaha: :bootyshake:

Lee,

Thx for sharing ur pics to us, as its good for us all to know what happaned on ur side while u guyz were travellng all de way from de North!!! Thx for updating here... Cool pics!!!

Hahaha... De northen side oso got few beehoon KING le... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So tht was ur not so 'Lucky' draw No. or what? Hahaha... U get anything?

Thanks all.
Just a few photos that i manage to snap as camera batt was low. #@$^%&
Northern side had a enjoyable time there and it was a great event !

Abt the draw, neh..ian't get anything that's why i'm not so luckly ! $^$#@&@%

haha

As usual , thumbs up to Tan and SS, really great shots. Nice met up u all there. It was a great event anyway eventhough I have to 'brush up' my rim and tyre twice :). Congrats to all of us for made this . Cheers meet u all next time.

Hahahahaha....

Northern Side is really a BEEHOON KING..Not our mr. MI lah..Hahahahaha

Our Second KING..Mr Rommie & The Gang (BEEHOON KING!!!!)

Top Bottom