Official MLOC AGM 2007 Photos Gallery

Good job nicely done. Cut ur plate number height abit so that can see more the cf on the bumper. Will send u the Kansai CF guard shortly.

Alfred...Even VETERAN people like bro Ley also wanna take up your class..!!! RESPECT laa bro....:adore: By the way, is the LANCER GT club's members are also invited for the classes..???I mean the RED LANCER GT..!!!:thefinger:

Nite private classes 4 tht RED LANCER GT la bro...!Separated 1 frm de others...heheh!!! :listen: No worry bro..will keep track on him & his RED LANCER GT :captain: Wanna join??? :biggrin:

Nite private classes 4 tht RED LANCER GT la bro...!Separated 1 frm de others...heheh!!! :listen: No worry bro..will keep track on him & his RED LANCER GT :captain: Wanna join??? :biggrin:

Definitely bro...I'm IN..!!!! Hati Panas ni cause Alfred tak introduce to the rest of the gang...:mad:

Definitely bro...I'm IN..!!!! Hati Panas ni cause Alfred tak introduce to the rest of the gang...:mad:

Cool Bro..our leader waz a gud 1. Previous time not like dat laa.. :hmmmm:
Ok,Ok bro..1st,we muz find out why our taiko changed..Any idea??? :smokin:

Cool Bro..our leader waz a gud 1. Previous time not like dat laa.. :hmmmm:
Ok,Ok bro..1st,we muz find out why our taiko changed..Any idea??? :smokin:

Before he meet up with the LANCER GT club, he's okay... The reason should be the driver of the RED GT..!!! Huhuhu....:listen:

Before he meet up with the LANCER GT club, he's okay... The reason should be the driver of the RED GT..!!! Huhuhu....:listen:

:hmmmm: K..thn probably we shud invite Lancer GT Club 2 our place's often thn..solve de prob,agree??? :proud:

Top Bottom