No RPM cut for l5

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
me just change my EF engine to JB engine and current faced a huge headache that that engine can ramp till 10k also no cut...

anything to make to cut it?:smokin: no cut rpm for me is very good but when my wife use.. die... ramp till masuk longkang....

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
me just change my EF engine to JB engine and current faced a huge headache that that engine can ramp till 10k also no cut...

anything to make to cut it?:smokin: no cut rpm for me is very good but when my wife use.. die... ramp till masuk longkang....
much better.... :biggrin:

err... your using JB wiring or still EF ones?

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
outside JB wire and inside EF wire...

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
outside JB wire and inside EF wire...
why you didn't use all JB wirings?

I don't know how, but I do note that all electronic cuts in EF and JB engines can be disable if we shorten a few connection....

...maybe the RPM cut connection has been shorten when you hybrid EF wif JB wirings?

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
me also wanted to use but the JB engine inside wiring been stolen...
actually brought the engine in very cheap price...

thanks for this bro.. got the actual problem already after put back my AFC... the meter problem..

just like playing puzzle.. now my digital speed meter malfunction.. had to check the ECU already... me using JB ECU...

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
me also wanted to use but the JB engine inside wiring been stolen...
actually brought the engine in very cheap price...

thanks for this bro.. got the actual problem already after put back my AFC... the meter problem..

just like playing puzzle.. now my digital speed meter malfunction.. had to check the ECU already... me using JB ECU...
haha... gud luck playing puzzle... at least your car is running... my car already benched... leaked engine +turbo issue and no money to repair :banghead:

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
haha... gud luck playing puzzle... at least your car is running... my car already benched... leaked engine +turbo issue and no money to repair :banghead:
aiyo.. so bad...what u want to find.. maybe me can find some cheap things for u, coz my fren wanted to sell of a lot of turbine at his shop from ar60 to IHF3...

by the way bro, do you had JB ecu diagram copy? pm me if you got...:smokin:

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
thanks bro for the kind offer... me thinking of looking JB-DET engine wif complete wirings... but then money oso an issue huhuhu

JB ecu diagram? I'm also looking for one hehe

aiyo.. so bad...what u want to find.. maybe me can find some cheap things for u, coz my fren wanted to sell of a lot of turbine at his shop from ar60 to IHF3...

by the way bro, do you had JB ecu diagram copy? pm me if you got...:smokin:

Wilson13B

Known Member
Dec 15, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Last i DIY a rev cut system for a KE70 with original carburetor engine,coz have Weber dy,the engine rev up over it's redline easy like nobody business as original engine doesn't have rev cut function as it was a 80's technology ma,so i DIY a rev cut system which works perfectly and can tune to the exact rpm u wan't it to cut ~

If u interested to know how to do it,do PM me =)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good day to all the sifus and gurus here... refering to the above pix, i'm wondering what do i need if i'd like to add bulbs to it and where should i connect the wires if i want it to turn on follow the night lights?

Please advise... thanks in advance...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience