Need Some Info on Toyota

ahaha

May 25, 2005
Yoz,

I am currently doing a research on Proton and Toyota and i am currently looking for some info on Toyota but so far not much luck. I am hoping that some of you can help me.

I am looking for new Toyota car prices and thier specs for Malaysian market for the year 1985 until 2005. Particularly the price and the specs of the Toyota car which is about on par with the Proton Sagas of 1895, and the Toyota car which is about on par with the Proton Wiras of 1995.

In addition, i am also looking for feedbacks from people who used or are using those particular Toyota cars may if be good or bad.

If possible, i will prefer if the information is from quotable sources.

Thx in advance.

4agze

2,000 RPM
Jan 25, 2004
KL
Visit site
go to toyota manufacturing or sales department and ask them there... on good or bad, i always dont trust proton anymore.. so i rather to choose buying a 2nd 10 years old toyota than new proton car

shamburke

2,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
4agze said:
go to toyota manufacturing or sales department and ask them there... on good or bad, i always dont trust proton anymore.. so i rather to choose buying a 2nd 10 years old toyota than new proton car
my experience,

in 1996 ... sold off my 1994 1.5 GL Wira and bought a 1990 AE92 Toyota 6 years old ...

that's figure it out!!!!

cheers...

sleepyfellow

Known Member
Apr 24, 2005
KL
Visit site
my experience,

sold my proton satria 1.6, 1996, bought toyota corolla 1990...umm, but with 4agze la.

food for thought

ahaha

May 25, 2005
Thx for the reply guyz but i was wondering if you guyz have any websites which i can take as reference to quote on?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Recently, i hv a problem removing the road tax sticker from my car. it seems to hv dried up on that windscreen. so dard to remove n got stains as well.

wat u guys suggest?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience