Need opinion to start with my project E36..

hear sumone turbonized his E36 from mechanic...parts are taken from singapore and cost is around rm30k and the power....shhhwwwweetttt.....almost 400bhp on wheel alone....325i....

rm30k...huhu...can buy another e36 325i...
e36 convert to m3 in motortrader...RM5XXXX....cars in penang...
mr fardell...hows ur project merc w124 260e convert to 500e?hihihi...

that's why laa..325i with 400 horsies on wheel should be reaaalll shhweeeeet....
targeting bout that much of bhp also..but very hard to find M3 halfcut..
5115..supercharger kit kinda nice too,but still prefer turbochargin it..
hmmm..

m50 is enough...go to v8 laa...different from others...like to hear sweet 8potters sound...amazing!

just 1 lame question ...

is the original engine is not good (325) .

well bro clubman there are some people around here who is just obsessed with power of their car....as for me I would just maintain the original engine as I believe that continental cars especially Merc and Bimmer are extracting the power right from their naturally aspirated engine.

it all depends on the individual..
certain owners would like to maintain the engine standard and whereby some juz go for the looks..even some will maintain 100% factory spec with 'donut tyres'..

as for my case,its a project car and of coz i want it to be diferent..something that eats M3 for breakfast..hehe..no offense dear M3 owners..

-cheers-

hehehehehehehe.....well there are some saying that a modified BMW eats Supra for breakfast, eat Skyline for lunch and eat Evo for dinner...dunno its true or not, from a BMW freak owner in European continent...No offence k Supra, Skyline and Evo owners....

hehehehehehehe.....well there are some saying that a modified BMW eats Supra for breakfast, eat Skyline for lunch and eat Evo for dinner...dunno its true or not, from a BMW freak owner in European continent...No offence k Supra, Skyline and Evo owners....

dude..
in order for my car to enjoy all these delicasies :eating: ,then i have to settle for Maggie Mee!!:rofl:

bro,there is a M3 selling at 7xk in MTM!!!!!!!!!

no money to buy another car laa dude..
some more later need to sell my car,not an easy task..
i prefer to get the halfcut,have all the necessary things done when the engine's outside and then only plunk in...

u hv any idea how much a M3 half cut cost?

dunno what's the average now laa dude...
last time i was offered at about 12k..you have any info of the price range?..

RM12k??? tats cheap, i heard my fren said few yrs back there was a shop asked for more than RM25k for M3 half cut...

the shop must be trying to slaught my fren... :stupid:

well maybe few years back market was about that price..
or the shop throw in few things as well..
how's the search for your interior stuff's man?..
made the offer to the BCM member?..

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom