need help T T

sunny888

Oct 9, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
any ppl know about gsr ck model cm5a plug cable where to buy or same v wat model ?

wajunk

Known Member
Mar 26, 2011
Selangor
Yes, u cant use E4,5,6 & waja..me oso have same problem with u.."bocor" edy long2 time ago..looking for that thing for more than than 3 months until now still cannot find. Even at chop shop..already order the NGK Power Cable at the sunway area there 1 month ago.found 1 shop there, they said can get that thing but need to order 1st..until now still havent got yet..few time called them, but that time buissnes close due long holiday (CNY & other Public Holiday past few days.).Might try call them this week n c how. Will inform u if i got by this week. Pls share of u got it anywhere else. I need it ASAP. TQ

Cheers for ur GSR terbalik version!!

wajunk

Known Member
Mar 26, 2011
Selangor
Call just now..he use the stock 1.come together with the h/cut.
but he said GSR CK cable plug & coil plug is same with Pajero IO.
Will check later at chop shop.
Thx bro Danz..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Since buying a used Waja 1.6 (on the road 2002) just about a month ago for about RM15 K, I have been wondering why Waja has such poor resale value. The original Waja 1.6 auto price in year 2000 was RM64K and after 12 years has depreciated almost 80%. Of course this is true also of Continental cars and of Korean cars. The depreciation of the Waja is due to its replacement by Proton new Saga and Persona, also the Preve and the Campro models.
Before I bought it, I was looking at the Myvis and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience