need help T T

sunny888

Oct 9, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
any ppl know about gsr ck model cm5a plug cable where to buy or same v wat model ?

wajunk

Known Member
Mar 26, 2011
Selangor
Yes, u cant use E4,5,6 & waja..me oso have same problem with u.."bocor" edy long2 time ago..looking for that thing for more than than 3 months until now still cannot find. Even at chop shop..already order the NGK Power Cable at the sunway area there 1 month ago.found 1 shop there, they said can get that thing but need to order 1st..until now still havent got yet..few time called them, but that time buissnes close due long holiday (CNY & other Public Holiday past few days.).Might try call them this week n c how. Will inform u if i got by this week. Pls share of u got it anywhere else. I need it ASAP. TQ

Cheers for ur GSR terbalik version!!

wajunk

Known Member
Mar 26, 2011
Selangor
Call just now..he use the stock 1.come together with the h/cut.
but he said GSR CK cable plug & coil plug is same with Pajero IO.
Will check later at chop shop.
Thx bro Danz..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all bosses,

i have a 4g13p proton saga engine with 12 valves. All my engine bearings is spoilt. i Would like to change my bearing to racing bearings. I heard that King's bearings are good. Can i use this bearings in my engine. why i am asking to change to racing bearing is because later i want to upgrade to racing cams and pulley. Pls if anyone can help me in the engine bearing cams and modifications and anywhere i can buy this engine parts from.

thanks you
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience