Need Help : Hard to Engage Gear

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
Guys,

I just change my clutch plate only (standard to standard) like 2-3 days ago. Now, my manual gears are hard to engaged. Sometimes when standstill can't engage at all. Have to switch off engine & push the clutch paddel few times, then baru ok.

First thought was insufficient gear oil. Already checked. Enough!

Later, I was thinking to bleed it in this evening. Hopefully, this can solve the problem!.

Anyone have experience the same problem before (on Honda)?.

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
does your clutch feels pressure-less? (sotong feeling) if it is like sotong.. that means there are some air trapped in your clutch fluid system. Bleed the clutch and re-try. The other problem may be wrong installation of the clutch plate which is unlikely.

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
Ajust the clutch pedal leverage. (located under the dashboard)

It could be too low.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

zth'ians,

guys, am having problem. whenever my car idle or in free gear mode (I am driving a manual proton putra), or in between the change of gear, it vibrate a lot. It will vibrate more when I on the headlamps (followed by this weird light electricity sound) during nite time. particularly every loose plastic will vibrate in the car. or say maybe during day time, when i use both the windscreen automatic controller (at the side door), the car will vibrate but it is not as bad...​
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience