Need advice - my Iswara LMST

hi all,

i'm newbie here and hope to seek some advice and solutions frm the sifoo here regarding my car (iswara LMST) problems.

- when i started my car in the morning or after the the car parked for quite some time (after the engine cool down), the whole car will have some strong shaky, the rpm meter shows 0.5 and after 5-10 minutes after the start the car will not shaky to strong anymore, can you guys point to me what's the source to the problem. is it anything to do with spark plugs? or air filter, cos it's been quite long since i changed those two things when i sent my car to service. fyi, i service my car on time and using shell oil (not synthetic or semi synthetic, just the yellow bottle).

- i have read over the Internet and forums that changing exhaust pipe to the standard one will save more fuel, is it true? will it drops performance? if i changed the pipe to the standard one, i would like to add a kewl standard and small bottle at the rear of the pipe , u guys know what i mean, do you? sorrylah - cos i dont know much about car parts. i would appreciate some suggestion of pipe diameter and where to change it, also if possible to trade in my stock exhaust pipe.

- i hv some thought to change myh sport rim to 15 inches rim, but they said that changing rim or tyre to a bigger one will drop car performance and add more fuel consumption, is it true? if i change the rim, what size of rim and tyre shuld i change so that the performance will not drop and fuel consumption will stay at the same level?

- what modification should i take to save more fuel but in the same time will add some power , to the car because im not into performance (just for fun and once in the blue moon, love to speedy) but just love to have a comfort and fuel saving car.

thanks in advace.

Top Bottom