NBTD - I'm BORED

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
I disagree, one PKPD, my co. will shut down for good. The foreign investor bising so much dee the first round. Second round will doom my job. This PKPB still ok I can go to work. Lotsa employers esp foreign one dont want to pay their employees just sit at home, they rather just shut down the business .
Not only companies. My area some hawkers stalls also close down. Many usually close for the day at around 2.30 to 3pm, nowadays at 1.30pm they start collecting their chairs and tables as no more customers......

Yes sector like tourism will suffer. This is where gomen or NGO step in.

All bazaar or night market must be cancelled if no control measure can be implemented. If still want to do it then control it properly. Lesser stall are allowed to open and control the number of people in the market area at one time. Its difficult to be done without cooperation from all party.

Control measure is not solely the authority responsibility. Our enforcement agency have their hands full during this period. There is only so much they can do.We should play our part at individual level.

I will ride or drive past the night market near Tesco Cheng as its my daily route, its just nonsense there. Whats the purpose of having proper gap between the stall but no crowd control right?

Malaysian are just like lembu keluar kandang after PKPD.
i've seen the malim night market, kg 8 night market, port settlement. and semabok amj. there are no controls. publics need to play a part as well.

I am angry at how defiant some politaikcian are behaving despite our King clear instruction to stop playing politaik now.

Makes me want to lepak @ kebun cutting grass, tabur baja, kemas2 kebun during the next election day.

Yes sector like tourism will suffer. This is where gomen or NGO step in.

All bazaar or night market must be cancelled if no control measure can be implemented. If still want to do it then control it properly. Lesser stall are allowed to open and control the number of people in the market area at one time. Its difficult to be done without cooperation from all party.

Control measure is not solely the authority responsibility. Our enforcement agency have their hands full during this period. There is only so much they can do.We should play our part at individual level.

I will ride or drive past the night market near Tesco Cheng as its my daily route, its just nonsense there. Whats the purpose of having proper gap between the stall but no crowd control right?

Malaysian are just like lembu keluar kandang after PKPD.
i not sure maybe not all. Do you realize after 3mth MCO, traffic is double than before.

But PJ much less woh. Mall easier to find parking too.....
Wah... you still go to Mall. hehehe...

1U created a video... seriously empty for such a big mall. Chill la... everyone. :grinning:

Wah... you still go to Mall. hehehe...

1U created a video... seriously empty for such a big mall. Chill la... everyone. :grinning:
I don't walk the mall, just happen I shop at Supermarket for groceries......lol

anyone watching US election results

The US election looks like our own recent general election right?
Big developed area chooses change but other areas chooses to stay.

I wonder if the artermath of the election will be the same like ours too. Former No 1 got charge in court ( in this situation the former president sex scandal ), the senate is unable to perform, former no 1 konco-konco oso got dragged into court. Then got lalang lompat sides.

Then out of nowhere, former president voice out and causes further instability.

The US election looks like our own recent general election right?
Big developed area chooses change but other areas chooses to stay.

I wonder if the artermath of the election will be the same like ours too. Former No 1 got charge in court ( in this situation the former president sex scandal ), the senate is unable to perform, former no 1 konco-konco oso got dragged into court. Then got lalang lompat sides.

Then out of nowhere, former president voice out and causes further instability.
wont happened. maybe a documentary created for him

How r u guys doing?

I am getting stressed with cluster Berendam ( No, i do not work at the affected factory ). Everyday going to work we just pray hard none of our staff whome go for swab test got negative result. Even with all the precaution steps we implement...still feels insecure.

How r u guys doing?

I am getting stressed with cluster Berendam ( No, i do not work at the affected factory ). Everyday going to work we just pray hard none of our staff whome go for swab test got negative result. Even with all the precaution steps we implement...still feels insecure.
Yah, Negeri increasing.... stay safe brother.......

How r u guys doing?

Just WFH, watch TV, play GT Sport, only go out to buy food, nothing much.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom