Myth of Voltage stabilizer

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Grounding is only useful for cars that have corroded or worn out stock grounding la. You try it with a brand spanking new car and you'll have absolutely no gains whatsoever. Do it on a old beatup 9 year old car and woah momma, dem headlamps are brighter than the goddam sun!

If you ask me, I think the most useless VS you can get is the Pivot one. Original or not, it does nothing for me except extend battery life.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Grounding is only useful for cars that have corroded or worn out stock grounding la. You try it with a brand spanking new car and you'll have absolutely no gains whatsoever. Do it on a old beatup 9 year old car and woah momma, dem headlamps are brighter than the goddam sun!

If you ask me, I think the most useless VS you can get is the Pivot one. Original or not, it does nothing for me except extend battery life.
So what's the best VS to use that we can get the most benefits out of it?

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
i bought ori pivot blue from kakimotor, after 2 yrs kong edi. but left it in the engine bay did not remove it.
for grounding cables yes i agree its important, my wife's atos had battery & starter problem when we 1st bought it, changed new batt, new starter still problem. then bought rm15 HKS ground cables & solved the problem.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
i bought ori pivot blue from kakimotor, after 2 yrs kong edi. but left it in the engine bay did not remove it.
for grounding cables yes i agree its important, my wife's atos had battery & starter problem when we 1st bought it, changed new batt, new starter still problem. then bought rm15 HKS ground cables & solved the problem.
I bought one from andysky as well HKS Earth ground cables, not sure if it was this that help my car start back when it almost stalled one day during traffic jam after the toll at kerinchi link.

Car black out awhile all lights off, then it start back so thought it was okay but started to worried.
As expected, the car after awhile totally shutdown. Tried to crank a few times, no sound of cranking as well...but then left the key there and got down open the bonnet to check...

Weird thing is that when I open up the bonnet, I saw my engine running...I felt weird and went back to the driver seat to check on the speedometer, everything was lighted up again...

But i didnt even hear a sound of the engine started...:hmmmm2: :dontknow: :confused:

Felt weird but didnt bother, continue driving. But noticed 2 of my headlamps no longer working.
So drive only with fog light on. lucky there are fog lamps. If not really driving without lights.

Bulbs fused when got it check. Well that's the weirdest thing that happened to me.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Your car got ghost la. :biggrin:
That's the only possibility I can think of...since car totally shut down then restart again...:rofl:

hamsup ghost. :biggrin:
Hamsup ghost would have been touching me adi but just shut down my car only...

Unless just want to see me bend over when checking my car that's all :rofl:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
the ghost touch you also cannot feel la....

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
stupidcar and SF, come we RnD and solve the problem

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
ONZ. CamPro TT. Btw, my rear door leaked, my car was a pond yesterday.
U shud try to get some some Gapi fishes and make full use of it :rofl:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
That's the only possibility I can think of...since car totally shut down then restart again...:rofl:

Hamsup ghost would have been touching me adi but just shut down my car only...

Unless just want to see me bend over when checking my car that's all :rofl:
I think your alternator is dying or the wiring is breaking down.

My car ac compressor kick in headlamp will dim, dash light dim....
Apa lagi Persona mau?
Either your grounding is bad or your AC compressor dying.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We have heard this over and over again, Gran Turismo 5 will be released on one date and when it's almost time, suddenly it gets delayed. It's been happening for a few years now, but it seems like Sony and Polyphony Digital have finally got their minds set on a date.

November 2, 2010 is the day for GT fans all over the world and just to make the wait all the more worth it, the new game will not only feature...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience