My Perodua Kancil : Chromaworks Sidewinder

kennyyeoh

Known Member
Sep 11, 2008
just did some custom works on the interior, so i figured id take some shots of the restored interior.. well kinda halfway restored..

did kinda a lot of custom mod... DIY ... so kinda tired now... anyway thanks for viewing

kennyyeoh

Known Member
Sep 11, 2008
here's a close up of the steering wheel.

airbag steering (airbag disabled), Clockspring mod and Steering switch mod

kennyyeoh

Known Member
Sep 11, 2008
well the switch is definately modded.. im still awaiting for my last piece of component, the SWI-JACK before i can conduct the final test..i hope to have the unit running before the end of the month... will let you know the final results...

kennyyeoh

Known Member
Sep 11, 2008
well here's how i spent my hari raya holidays.. i meant like 2 hours of it...hheheh

always wanted to have whitewall tyres... but there's just no way to obtain them... so id just settle for painted wordings... i hope it would enhance the arches more... giving a superb optic of tyres at motion... kinda like the stock car look...hheheh

well here's the pix..enjoy

My DIY Garage :D

a vary clear pic of my spacer...

Just finished washing my wheels...

Masking the area to spray

Covering the rest of the area

Painting!

Tearout the mask and wow...

Finished one wheel

test fit... loved it

Finished all wheels / still on jacks

Release the jacks.. :) im lovin it

Rear wheel!

Front wheel!

2 hours of work and loads of sweat... Great way to work out!...

a bonus pic... talk bout family giving support ... my wife actually helped on the masking while my daughters irritate her ...hahhahah

thanks for viewing!

Last edited:

mao_3873

Known Member
May 4, 2008
i guess this looks nice when the car s moving.. where the wordings becomes the white ring.. hoho

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
kenny...u masked off the whole wording then cut out the outline manually? damn cute ler yr daughters ehehhehe

kennyyeoh

Known Member
Sep 11, 2008
i guess this looks nice when the car s moving.. where the wordings becomes the white ring.. hoho
yeah thats what im hoping for... only problem is i will not know if this is a fact... well i cant see the wheels when im driving tho... hhheeehhehhe.. ask my wife to drive then i follow beside on another car oso can hor...

kenny...u masked off the whole wording then cut out the outline manually? damn cute ler yr daughters ehehhehe
yep mask all then cut, apply minimal pressure and becareful not to cut the sidewall.. im kinda trained to do that... once a graphic student ler...yeah bro they cute, but more kinda lil monsters too...hehehhe

QAA7201

Jun 15, 2010
Kuching
i see an alphard also , its nice 2 know that there is people who cherish stuff rather than replace them once they have the money :)

insane_ian

Known Member
Feb 23, 2005
Subang Jaya
Visit site
i'm so proud to be your neighbor.....

even though a few lanes up front....

looking smashing.....i would reckon going with them ssr mk II got a tyre shop where they could order it down....

kennyyeoh

Known Member
Sep 11, 2008
wah...the cutting sure require long process...salute!!
well the first one took abit to finish... second one was much easier once you understand the contour..anyway this is not going to be the final piece, its a trial to see how long normal paint will last under daily usage. i found a rubber paint which i hope will work well with this tyres..

nice ride u have there :-)
i see an alphard also , its nice 2 know that there is people who cherish stuff rather than replace them once they have the money :)
THANKS!.. hehhe i love this ride much more than my more expensive rides... dunno why, probably the inperfection in this car keeps me going...

i'm so proud to be your neighbor.....

even though a few lanes up front....

looking smashing.....i would reckon going with them ssr mk II got a tyre shop where they could order it down....
bro.. dont la till proud, its just a car ler...hhhehe..
well the mkII is nice if its deep, always looks sick with dark grey centres and deep stepped lip.

my dream look if running mkII

only problem is that it does not come in 16in... 15 is ok but i need at least 8 - 9 jj with either 175 or 185's ... that'll stretch sick...

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
wow! now got time to see your thread till finish... can't wait to meet you...:love:

your house @ USJ6? my office at USJ 9... so near eh? :wink:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The manual specifies an 8yr change interval for emission hoses. Does it refer to just the pcv/breather hoses or are there others? When I went to the shop to get replacement parts, the guy at the counter suggested a replacement hose which I didn't recognize - quite short ~2-3in, ~0.75in diameter.

And just to be sure, the the pcv/breather hoses are connected to the 10 o'clock and 3 o'clock positions on the throttle body right?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience