Shah Alam
kesian Danz..

banyak2 bersabar..

:biggrin:

E-CB3 - 666

Emperor
Apr 25, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
i believe bro danz is one good example for us all. the tak apa attitude is worthless, as other may fell victim to this type of businesses which take us consumer for granted & take advantage of us. making report & fighting them at TTPM may take time, we might or might not win. fighting for whats right at the right place has its reward.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
but i was surprised u know when i reported to TTPM online, i registered & report in the morning, by evening they called me, to make appointment for hearing the following week.
after the hearing (if cannot settle, they will make next appointment for trial), the appointment for trial is the following week.....by then must settle edi......2 weeks can kautim everything, but depends how complicated is your case......overall im satisfied with TTPM.

thats y now ah, dun be afraid if our or other workshops tries to cheat us, swap our engine parts or overcharge....TTPM is always there......dun worry......

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
after i sued him, he slowly lost his regular customers as everyone knows the story in this area.
finally workshop closed down & he went back to his kampung.
all this happened within less than a year

lameshit

Sep 17, 2011
Johor Bahru
I hate fore mans, even I am around to have my vehicle inspected, the way they drove my car like no body business, ram here and there like my car cannot spoil , so old car what Is the heck of driving at such speed, after servicing I collect it the problem occur, to my conclusion I felt that foreman has the intention to damage our vehicles

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
dun worry bro...after a while u will learn stuffs & those con-foremans wont dare to cheat u....
for me, my mech knows that i will bring my stuffs that need to be changed, if a problem occur, i will troubleshoot it myself...i have the manuals...if unable to do so will ask frens......if still cannot just ask the foreman...some will tell u to change this change that.....they can give advice, but its up to u wanna change anot...1 more thing, study the market price for it.....u aint wanna pay high premium for china/taiwan stuffs rite?

Turborized

Known Member
Jun 10, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
dun worry bro...after a while u will learn stuffs & those con-foremans wont dare to cheat u....
for me, my mech knows that i will bring my stuffs that need to be changed, if a problem occur, i will troubleshoot it myself...i have the manuals...if unable to do so will ask frens......if still cannot just ask the foreman...some will tell u to change this change that.....they can give advice, but its up to u wanna change anot...1 more thing, study the market price for it.....u aint wanna pay high premium for china/taiwan stuffs rite?
Well said.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I have my doubts about reporting these buggers. Most of the time the court will rule the workshop to repair your car again.. but why would I want to send my car to the people who destroyed it?

I believe I saw online somewhere someone had a similar experience and the workshop was ordered to repair the car, the owner later found out that the workshop had swapped other parts out of the car while repairing the car.

How do we protect ourselves from these dirty tactics?

dancerface

Known Member
Dec 21, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
ok bros....
ive made up my mind & decided not to proceed anymore with the court case.....
y? because its time consuming & money involved....& doesnt mean i will win the case.....
anyways, we cant always win rite? we win some, we lose some.....maybe i have no rezeki.......
because he once told me that his mother was sick, cos his wshop was closed for a few days few mths ago.......& i saw his workshop still open on raya eve.....& even on last tues was open already...maybe he needed the money....

when i recall the incident, i feel very angry........but there is nothing i can do......it already happened...

but although i didnt win the case, i gained alot of experience from it, at least i know how our law system works.....to u all, in case this happens to u ......u could refer to this thread or ask me for advice........

ok guys...thank you all for you support all this while.......
We cannot always receive and not give. Should you be the better man, God can see and will always reward the generous in the future, people make mistakes and its the past, forgive and forget. If he disagree to follow your terms, do what is necessary. If he agrees, let it go and call it a day. Then again respect you upon your actions!

mosesmk

Known Member
Feb 21, 2012
Selangor
after i sued him, he slowly lost his regular customers as everyone knows the story in this area.
finally workshop closed down & he went back to his kampung.
all this happened within less than a year

well there is some one who will say we "tutup periuk nasi" that men.But like people say don't shit where you it. He got his lesson...at least you prevent more people been cheating lah bro.:proud:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
although both owner & mech were my fren...but they took me for a ride...
so when it comes to bussiness....fren or not fren....i'll take u down if u bring me for a ride.....
i already warn them before i send in my car that becareful of my suspension, brakes & tires cos
they are sort worn out......but they didnt care bout my advice though....

jeheyr

500 RPM
Jun 1, 2004
Ampang Jaya
community.webshots.com
fuh... i took about 1 hour to finish from 1-35...
there's a lot of case i heard about this situation..
im also faced that before..
but i agreed you did a great job to prevent others also kena..
:congrats:

dreamZz

Known Member
Oct 19, 2006
DanzEterna, felt sad abt your bad experienced...but felt of proud u..by took the legal way of bringing down the inresponsible mech. Salute...

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Stumbled upon this old thread yesterday. Took a few hours to read it all. A good and informative thread.

Sadly, the Perdana is no longer with Danz anymore now.

A Post Every 5 Mins

Ford is conducting a nationwide road show that is currently underway that will showcase the latest models from the brand and offer attractive deals and offers for participants in the campaign activities.

Some of the models that will be available for the public to view and experience during the road show include the all-new Fiesta, Focus TDCi, Mondeo, Escape and Ranger. Members of the public that test drive the Fiesta during the road show or at any Ford dealer in the country by 31 March will...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience