my car kena scratch by BASTARD!

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
My camry got scratched also today. At the car park. F that bastard, but don't know who is the bastard. What wrong did i do to you, come la discuss with me, don't hurt my car. Scratch from the front door till the taillight. What's wrong with you!!! Quite deep that scratch.
Errrrrrg. My confession.

ericekyo

Known Member
Aug 20, 2004
KL
Edward, Sorry to hear that bro. .. the only thing we can do is curse them daily lor... now to park my car oso plan where to park.,,, where did ur car kena? new Camry ar....nice car man

MutantTomato

Apr 16, 2006
Last time my Wira kena... Ngam ngam I was coming back to my car and saw the fucker who was doing it! I shouted and chased him! Fella ran like one blaoody cockroach but I flying kick him and started to give him some David Beckham special kicks!

Then the security guards came and caught both of us... Later I kena fuck by the guards! They said "Dia scratch saja! Kenapa you mau pukul sampai macam itu?!"

Tiu nya seng! Then do whattttt?! Give him money to scratch my car and tell him thank you ah?!

DewA_LavaU

1,500 RPM
Jan 11, 2004
Bintulu
relax bro.me just kena recently at kelana jaya.tomorrow morning i will search that kiddos :) wanna join me to lepas geram ka?hehe :)

ericekyo

Known Member
Aug 20, 2004
KL
haha,,, bro ur flying kick learn from who? anyway GOOD job!! U should have kick his balls.... security guard only know how 2 ular.. mayb the kid is his son hahahaha.....

MutantTomato

Apr 16, 2006
Flying kick can learn from Bruce Lee! Hahahaha!! Watch movie, then follow only la... Tak kisah ada gaya ka takda gaya... Effective is enough! :)

I really damn hate those mofos who are jealous of clean and shiny car and then go scratch! Next time if I catch one fucker doing it, I want to cut his fingers off with wire cutters!

I don't care its my car or not. I see people scratch cars, the fella going to die la!

DewA_LavaU

1,500 RPM
Jan 11, 2004
Bintulu
bro mutant tomato me at kelana jaya at this moment waiting for that fucking kiddos who scratch my car last night.lets pray I can caught them today and I will belasah them cukup2 punya hehehe if you interested drop by here :)

rideon

Known Member
Jan 7, 2007
the thing is that these B**tards cant afford a car, plus the modifications... so when they saw one fully modified wat else can they do but to damage and make other people suffer. i myself has amny experience with this.. they come n go scrach and dents the bodywork. these people should be tortured and best of all KILLED.. those mfkr aint worth the search but if some one who knows one or saw one go n bash em with ur car make them suffer and further of all force them to pay the damages...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i bought a O2 sensor from RB20DET turbo for my O2 monitor, where is 3 wire from the sensor. black , white, red.
which one use for the signal?
do i need to wire the heater for the O2 to work? or juz let it auto heat up..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience