My Altezza And A Few From A Dyno Day

Altezza98

Mar 13, 2010
Ireland
I'm new to the site and was having a look around this section, Some really nice pics and some very nice cars that we dont really see this side of the world :adore:, anyway heres a few pics of my altezza and a few pics of a Tezzaworld.com dyno day meet we had last week. .
My Altezza :proud:

Tezzaworld.com Dyno Day :biggrin:

Thanks for looking . . .

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
Welcome to ZTH, Altezza98...which is yours? I really like the fenders on the car in the 3rd pix. Fiber or aftermarket?

Altezza98

Mar 13, 2010
Ireland
The Top 4pics are all of my car the first 2 are just taken before i got the wings put on,
There a Fiberglass wing, made by charge speed. :burnout:
Fiberglass is all we can get over on this side of the world :bawling:. Very hard to find metal wings or even plastic bumpers. .
Thanks for the welcome :proud:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
how about CF parts? i noticed a lot of CF parts fabricators in europe...shipping wouldnt be that bad compared to shipping all the way to Malaysia heheh. there is a merchant here that does CF parts...look for Racecraft...maybe they can help u out.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello folks ~ this is an emergency , my dad's car volvo V40 2.0T 2005 is currently having brake problem issue during cold start .. !! During cold start , the brake is not strong/high pressure enough to stop the car from moving slowly !! WHICH IS VERY DANGEROUS !! Luckily i have him drive another car while i am driving this volvo until it is fixed !!

The scenario is like this , during cold start , i can feel the brake pedal actually sinks to the very end , engaged into D, the car moves...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience