My Altezza And A Few From A Dyno Day

Altezza98

Mar 13, 2010
Ireland
I'm new to the site and was having a look around this section, Some really nice pics and some very nice cars that we dont really see this side of the world :adore:, anyway heres a few pics of my altezza and a few pics of a Tezzaworld.com dyno day meet we had last week. .
My Altezza :proud:

Tezzaworld.com Dyno Day :biggrin:

Thanks for looking . . .

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
Welcome to ZTH, Altezza98...which is yours? I really like the fenders on the car in the 3rd pix. Fiber or aftermarket?

Altezza98

Mar 13, 2010
Ireland
The Top 4pics are all of my car the first 2 are just taken before i got the wings put on,
There a Fiberglass wing, made by charge speed. :burnout:
Fiberglass is all we can get over on this side of the world :bawling:. Very hard to find metal wings or even plastic bumpers. .
Thanks for the welcome :proud:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
how about CF parts? i noticed a lot of CF parts fabricators in europe...shipping wouldnt be that bad compared to shipping all the way to Malaysia heheh. there is a merchant here that does CF parts...look for Racecraft...maybe they can help u out.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Tracing from a few years back, Malaysia had suddenly experienced a supercar boom on its roads with a lot of high-end, mega-horsepowered European marquees becoming a choice for the rich and famous. But it is not only the “common” exotics like the Ferrari F430 or anything from the Porsche family line that roams the streets of Malaysia, as the limited-run ultra rare beasts like the 599 GTO or the LP 670-4...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience