Muffler Too Noise

kennyteng03

May 31, 2006
Anyone Pls help, Just change my Muffler last week because of broken. After change with standard steel muffler. I feel that the sound is very noise. Any solution that can Reduce the sound from muffler. Like removable Silence?

leftfoot

Known Member
Apr 9, 2006
Hmm you never mention what type of car ur driving, what are the piping sizes,.. do you run on stock extractors.. and did you remove the resonator..

pls describe what uv 'done' to ur car.

assuming that everything is stock standard, maybe ur using a straight flow muffler, thats why so noisy. try adding some resonators.

if u have $$$, change ur muffler to an S-type. all (most) standard cars comes with these types. hence u wont notice the exhaust sound.

just my half cents...

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
u change back to normal oem muffler similar to ur previous broken one??... if yes and it is still noisy, i guess u kena conned la... that workshop sell ur an old muffler or leaking muffler....

if u change to performance straight flow muffler, u cant complain much... coz they are that noisy...

kennyteng03

May 31, 2006
my original muffler oledi broken. So i am going changing new muffler. Change the bullet and standard stell straigh muffler. I think is 2.5 length. After Install, i found that the sound that is true lough.

evoX2

1,000 RPM
May 11, 2005
KCH
what car are u driving? u mentioned u use 2.5" straight? ur car must be quite powerful to use this set up.

kennyteng03

May 31, 2006
Sorry Man, mistake in typing. I am Driving Wira 1.5. I am replace my old original muffler to new muffler because of Old muffler broken. The Muffler is straight flow muffer, look like BM type muffler. It cost me Rm200 for the muffler.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anyone selling student ap(uk) ? pls pm or leave contact for serious seller , thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience