• Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

Monster Garage

Monster_Garage

Known Member
Jan 17, 2009
veilsideboyz: Nice meeting you tat day... hope to customs your ride soon. :biggrin:

chekers: Thanks bro.... happy to hear that u like our work. The back we can do... no problem :biggrin:

Monster_Garage

Known Member
Jan 17, 2009
Speed75: Ya sure.... we can do bodykit for your Wira a/b... If you free, maybe u can drop by our shop to discuss in more detail about wat type of design u interested.... you can bring your own picture also if u have... :biggrin:

Bump: Speed75: Ya sure.... we can do bodykit for your Wira a/b... If you free, maybe u can drop by our shop to discuss in more detail about wat type of design u interested.... you can bring your own picture also if u have... :biggrin:

Bump: Speed75: Ya sure.... we can do bodykit for your Wira a/b... If you free, maybe u can drop by our shop to discuss in more detail about wat type of design u interested.... you can bring your own picture also if u have... :biggrin:

veilsideboyz

1,500 RPM
Oct 28, 2008
thankss !! vincent !!
i will go there .. custom my bonnet soon....
now not free :(
oh ya... that day i sent to you the picture.... the bonnet fin too small..
can give advice about the hood ??
i really admired our jsoc... those MONSTER SUPRA !!
GREAT JOB !! Vincent!!:biggrin:

Bump: thankss !! vincent !!
i will go there .. custom my bonnet soon....
now not free :(
oh ya... that day i sent to you the picture.... the bonnet fin too small..
can give advice about the hood ??
i really admired our jsoc... those MONSTER SUPRA !!
GREAT JOB !! Vincent!!:biggrin:

Monster_Garage

Known Member
Jan 17, 2009
Thanks veilsideboyz.... No problem... i will give you suggestion when i see you :biggrin:

Bump: Thanks veilsideboyz.... No problem... i will give you suggestion when i see you :biggrin:

Bump: Thanks veilsideboyz.... No problem... i will give you suggestion when i see you :biggrin:

zroxyz

Jun 11, 2009
hey man....i just wana ask here...do u do customs for Bmw 320 Classic ...
the old one....my dad owns it ..but then he wanna jual it la..but then i dun let him jual de...
so i thought i can convince him to mod it la instead giving it as scrap to proton n waste a BMW lol...
and i wanted to ask also..do u do for performance ?..because the car very old liao...got some rust also i think and the stearing controling all ada cacat abit that need to be fixed..transmission also

I hope that at least u can sketch and plot a draft price and after mod look so i can convince my dad l>.<

dun1 want to get a proton ahhh xD

btw i was recomendded by James Chu ..the Skyline R34 xD

Bump: hey man....i just wana ask here...do u do customs for Bmw 320 Classic ...
the old one....my dad owns it ..but then he wanna jual it la..but then i dun let him jual de...
so i thought i can convince him to mod it la instead giving it as scrap to proton n waste a BMW lol...
and i wanted to ask also..do u do for performance ?..because the car very old liao...got some rust also i think and the stearing controling all ada cacat abit that need to be fixed..transmission also

I hope that at least u can sketch and plot a draft price and after mod look so i can convince my dad l>.<

Bump: hey man....i just wana ask here...do u do customs for Bmw 320 Classic ...

max2525

Feb 27, 2006
hi...

im driving n16 nissan sentra face lift 2. do u have any bodykit for this car? kindly pm the price tq

Speed75

Known Member
Sep 4, 2008
Ok sure bro. I will visit U at Ur shop next month. I still don't hv any idea, on what type of body kit to put to my car, if u hv any pic that u can show it to me pls email me. My email is [email protected]

Bump: Ok sure bro. I will visit U at Ur shop next month. I still don't hv any idea, on what type of body kit to put to my car, if u hv any pic that u can show it to me pls email me. My email is [email protected]

adrien

Sep 2, 2005
Malaysia
bro i wanna do widebody for my putra, can u quote me?
wat type of materials are u using for the extension?
pm me thanks

Bump: bro i wanna do widebody for my putra, can u quote me?
pm me thanks

Bump: bro i wanna do widebody for my putra, can u quote me?
pm me thanks

Monster_Garage

Known Member
Jan 17, 2009
adrien: Hi... we are using high quality fiberglass from japan... price i need to know roughly what is your design first... normally for widebody is around Rm6k and above. Maybe if you are free... you are welcome to drop by our shop to discuss in more details... and at the same time you can bring some picture and checkout some of the cars we have done. :biggrin:

Bump: adrien: Hi... we are using high quality fiberglass from japan... price i need to know roughly what is your design first... normally for widebody is around Rm6k and above. Maybe if you are free... you are welcome to drop by our shop to discuss in more details... and at the same time you can bring some picture and checkout some of the cars we have done. :biggrin:

Bump: adrien: Hi... we are using high quality fiberglass from japan... price i need to know roughly what is your design first... normally for widebody is around Rm6k and above. Maybe if you are free... you are welcome to drop by our shop to discuss in more details... and at the same time you can bring some picture and checkout some of the cars we have done. :biggrin:

veilsideboyz

1,500 RPM
Oct 28, 2008
hehe! last week i just visit your shop... i saw one RX8 DamN Nice !!
i will go there soon...
vincent... the bonnet hope you can give me some advice :biggrin:
free bump for you bro !!

Monster_Garage

Known Member
Jan 17, 2009
Sure sure... will try to find some picture on the net... :biggrin:

Bump: Sure sure... will try to find some picture on the net... :biggrin:

Bump: Sure sure... will try to find some picture on the net... :biggrin:

chienoz

Known Member
Apr 30, 2009
hi bro...
do u have Varis GT Wing.for my custom made iswara..standard wan..not so high..how much for FRP material...n do u do paint job also?

tanks...

veilsideboyz

1,500 RPM
Oct 28, 2008
Yupyup .. :)
i will go around this few week...
coz...this week quick busy....
i will go find you at afternoon :biggrin:

Bump: Yupyup .. :)
i will go around this few week...
coz...this week quick busy....
i will go find you at afternoon :biggrin:

veilsideboyz

1,500 RPM
Oct 28, 2008
vincent .... my car is your next project :biggrin:
Free bump for you :biggrin:

Bump: vincent .... my car is your next project :biggrin:
Free bump for you :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

dear friend,did u all got any workshop got selling this yrv engine??i am finding suffering.pls pm if u know!!!thanks u :rock:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience