Item(s):Monster RCA interconnect Cable MPC I404 4C 5M

Package includes: Mildly Used

Price: SOLD

Dealing method: COD or postage

Location of seller: KL

Contact method/details: Call/Whatsapp/SMS- 017-3270723

---

Item(s) conditions: Item is used but in excellent, 100% working condition

High performance audio requires high performance cable. Monster 400 series Audio Interconnects feature patented technologies including XLN Xtreme, PEX dielectric and 3-way Time Correct windings for a wider soundstage, pinpoint imaging and precision bass. But Monster performance doesn't stop there. An ultra-polished MirrorChrome finish and HexMesh jacket offer aesthetics that make an impact. No matter what your system, you'll experience powerful music, movies and gaming audio with maximum sonic clarity and stunning visual appeal.

Key Features:

• Cable Length: 16.4ft. (5 meters)
  • Color: Silver/Gray
  • Made using exclusive monster patented technologies to produce the highest class cable possible
  • Monster design improves contact pressure and lowers distortion, giving you a clearer signal transfer
  • 8-Cut Turbine Ultra-Polished MirrorChrome Connectors maximize surface area and creates higher contact mass for precision signal transfer.
  • Ultra-Low Profile Stubby Connector Design for easy installation
  • 3-Way Time Correct Windings improve clarity and accurately reproduce amplitude and phase response
  • MicroFiber Dielectric isolates individual wire networks for faster transfer
  • PEX Dielectric Prevents signal loss and provides more accurate signal transfer
  • Duraflex Hexmesh Protective Jacket minimizes friction for easy install
  • XLN Xtreme Construction provides protection against interference up to 80dB
  • Authorized Internet Dealer
  • 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi , need your help. I need to know where I can pruchase titanium valve springs and retainers and I am planning to put 272 cams for my 4g18 and want to upgrade the springs as well. Preferrably to buy in JB area.. Looking forward to getting some help.............

you can also email me at [email protected]
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience