Modifying Side Mirrors

siangmh

Known Member
Jul 29, 2006
How about mod the existing one?

I saw this china html about car mod. They mod to add super bright LEDs, bigger size type (can be any color u like, but the picture shows a puple one) on the cover, very neat result, just wiring work (tab to signal wire or add a switch & tab to any 12v wire) + soldering (silicone). The space required behind the mirror is very minimal only.

Result: really2 cun!!

The only thing i dont know wiring nor soldering only, else i also want to mod my wira side mirror.

Unlike what most ppl here do, just add another cover with LED (Nissan X-trail, Sentra, Kia Spectra etc) to cover existing side miror, thats really arrhhh...to me......

I wonder why so many Sifu here dont do that?? like khguan, drexchan, sky etc etc...

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Want to ask forumers and Sifus here,

My HIDs on the left and right have different warm up time. The left side warms up to the stable temperature faster (4300k) the right side takes about 2 minutes and I find it irritating because it remains greenish white for some time. When I first got it, the difference is only slight. Left side take about 12 secs and right side about 20 secs so I didn't care about it.

Can anyone tell me, this problem is ballast problem or bulb?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience