Modifying a 5th gen civic

Jan 21, 2007
Hey, I'm a proud owner of a 5th gen Honda civic sedan (1995) 1.5(m)

I just got the car and need some ideas what and where i should start modifying first. Any suggestions?

NeoG

Known Member
May 30, 2006
I driving 5th Gen Civic too. My is 1995 1.6 (A) injection 4 door (SR4), i been driving about 2 years....when I buy that time (2005) is very expensive....35k that time. i not a racer or what drag-er, i just use it for daily drive point A - point B to work. i have no major mod on my engine bay just add some stablizer and struk bar. for the outlook i just respray the whole car (because is already 10years old car) and added a TypeR front lips + rear eg9 spoiler and 1 set of sportrim. It look nice already just touch up abit on the out layer because the shape is look sporty already (i buy this car path of this reason). For the interio i just change a Momo stering and some sport meter (just for decoration only) and a dual Din Sony CD player, the rest i just maintain it clean. You can post this topic on ZTH honda forum, i think over there have a lot of Master or Sifu mod on Civic can give you more suggestion.

jasonbabytiger

Jan 21, 2007
hmmmm, the 1.5 engine doesn't give quick pick up. Top speed is decent, but i was thinking of a 1.7 Vtech engine transplant and dual exhaust pipe. Any suggestions for the bodykit?

Dino@Casper

May 13, 2005
P.J
1.7 Vtec its not Vtech.. please dun make this kind of mistake..
and the 1.7 mounting doesn't suit your car.. U can install all the b-series honda engines

hobcai

Known Member
Dec 7, 2005
very like this model !!

can some1 share the FC(rm/km) , maintainancee(expensive), some modd !!!

NeoG

Known Member
May 30, 2006
For stock engine (Z16 or D15) the FC is ok......my Auto tranny can reach 400km for RM70 petrol....maintainance wise not too bad, you always can get spare parts from Chop Shop :) about mod for this model not much for outlook, because is already look sporty. the most part you can play with is the engine bay, if u have badget the go for B16A Doch V-Tec swapping. I still using Stock Z16 only....hehe no $$ to mod engine bay.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

the victim..
- 4 doors Honda Civic EG..fully converted to EG9 (exterior & interior)
- maroon in color..

crime venue..
- last nite at danau kota, gombak..

if anyone happens to see da car, pls contact 016 3591848 / 012 2235194

thanx..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience