Modified 4AGZE clutch!

mafia_staff

Known Member
Sep 23, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Hi there.. Anybody want to share her or his experience in modify clutch plate for toyota? Mine using exedy clutch plate before almost two year but now slip already..Heavy duty application.. I heard tha somebody can 'rojak' with HILUX clutch plate. Is it true? Any modifier use this setup? One more question, Is it true that semi racing clutch plate will ggive you best in performance but cannot stand to durability? I mean after 1 and half year, u need to change it to new one?

shamburke

2,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
eeerrmmm....

not so sure ler... but i have used 1 tonne lorry clutch before for my GZE...

cheers....

shamburke

2,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
if not mistaken the lobang must ngam your shaft ler....

don't expect got lots of power like using exedy ler!!!..

for me as long can go pasar .. is good oredi!!!

cheers..

beyond

Known Member
Sep 14, 2005
KayEL
Well..SInce u guys are talkin bout Racing clutch..Me wanna ask..U guys tried any other brands other than exedy or not?

ME thinknin of getting exedy..But dunno what s the feedback like..Btw..Drivin a BT now. My mech told that when installed...Cannot drive normal liao..1st gear must tekan minyak a bit..ELse the engine will shake shake..

I m planning to mate the exedy with toda flywheel..

mafia_staff

Known Member
Sep 23, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
By using Exedy clutch will not increase your 'HORSEPOWER' but will increase your car performance, I mean the way your driving, FEEL when boost kick in, ACCELERATE.. By using EXEDY Racing Clutch, will not change your driving style or behaviour.. but will give a lot of stress to your feet especially in Traffic jam.. My car with exedy racing clutch can play with turbo car until 4th gear, then kena tapau already.. before this 3rd gear already kena tapau... but driving in 'Combat Mode' especially at Federal highway is the best moment for sure when you accelerate, braking and acclerate again.. Still can play with turbo car...

scomatic

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2005
Kota Bharu, Kel
mafia_staff said:
By using Exedy clutch will not increase your 'HORSEPOWER' but will increase your car performance, I mean the way your driving, FEEL when boost kick in, ACCELERATE.. By using EXEDY Racing Clutch, will not change your driving style or behaviour.. but will give a lot of stress to your feet especially in Traffic jam.. My car with exedy racing clutch can play with turbo car until 4th gear, then kena tapau already.. before this 3rd gear already kena tapau... but driving in 'Combat Mode' especially at Federal highway is the best moment for sure when you accelerate, braking and acclerate again.. Still can play with turbo car...

haha... Bro.. i think that Turbo Car haven't touch on clutch set lui gua....
If touch already u can just smell his dust lor...

scomatic

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2005
Kota Bharu, Kel
beyond said:
Well..SInce u guys are talkin bout Racing clutch..Me wanna ask..U guys tried any other brands other than exedy or not?

ME thinknin of getting exedy..But dunno what s the feedback like..Btw..Drivin a BT now. My mech told that when installed...Cannot drive normal liao..1st gear must tekan minyak a bit..ELse the engine will shake shake..

I m planning to mate the exedy with toda flywheel..

Other than the Exedy? Got... tested the Nismo G-Max, OMP, SRR on S15 b4...
but the best i think is the OMP lor....

Toyota I not test lui, now still using the Exedy lor....

scomatic

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2005
Kota Bharu, Kel
beyond said:
Hahaha.O OKok ..How about the Brand OS?ANy feedback?

OS Giken? Ermm... My friend got used it before on Honda EK B18CR... he said better than the Exerdy... U also can try lor... But price slightly high a bit lor...

tan2000_my

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Sgp, JB, Penang
Visit site
mafia_staff said:
Hi there.. Anybody want to share her or his experience in modify clutch plate for toyota? Mine using exedy clutch plate before almost two year but now slip already..Heavy duty application.. I heard tha somebody can 'rojak' with HILUX clutch plate. Is it true? Any modifier use this setup? One more question, Is it true that semi racing clutch plate will ggive you best in performance but cannot stand to durability? I mean after 1 and half year, u need to change it to new one?

Yup, The HILUX clutch plate is suitable for gze..... Cos i also using it for more than 1 year already.....:regular_smile:

shamburke

2,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
idup toyota....

master of .......?????

soma bole masuk ler...

cheers...

wilm3

500 RPM
Aug 4, 2005
KL
frens....fyi....any brand tat suitable can try....but one thing for sure not to try...tat's don go n lighten ur flywheel...cos it will bring vibration to ur car ...maybe it becomes unbalanced...nodout the performance will increase a bit (just a little bit) but i think it's not worth since it sacrifice comfort so if wanna lighten flywheel must go for aftermarket lightened flywheel......hmm....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

So out of nowhere I happen to find out that my civic engine mount bracket (the one of the right side when we look at the engine) happen to break.. something that’s usually the opposite where the mounts break and the brackets stay solid.. what’s bothering me the most is the fact that I still fear of driving it and I only get to start the car everyday (typical me).. still not too sure how to solve this problem liao since I’ve been advised to change the mounts as well (which look good to me...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience