mitsubishi glx 1.6 convert to airtrek engine

popkorn_63

May 7, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
helo guys........i do have airtrek halfcut and gta halfcut...planning is to convert it.
how it gonna be?...is't complicated or just 'cut n paste'?....i am just convert for leasure driving not a hardcore driving mode...:smokin::wavey:

kampoon

1,000 RPM
Mar 4, 2006
airtrek easier.....GTA depends how the engine look like (location of timing belt)

popkorn_63

May 7, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
hmmm...is't differerent position 'evo 7 and glx's timing belt?......evo 4 to 10 already same position is't?..hmmm...where can i get lancer ralliart s'pore spec bodykit?..tq all sifu..:-)

qamarl

Jul 1, 2012
selangor
helo guys........i do have airtrek halfcut and gta halfcut...planning is to convert it.
how it gonna be?...is't complicated or just 'cut n paste'?....i am just convert for leasure driving not a hardcore driving mode...:smokin::wavey:
so how is it bro?

popkorn_63

May 7, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
sorry bro...my airtrek h.cut without bodypart and interior part...btw, sold to JB buyers..so i just left GTA...keep it until have long shaft and rear shaft..

popkorn_63

May 7, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
kamal, btw...i had planned few years before to buy airtrek....and i read lot of comments...so, what say you along 'petting' an airtrek?..:wavey:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Maserati designers may just be shocked to death at the sight of this. Never have they thought that an Italian firm, Ellena srl Autotrasformazioni would turn the beautiful Maserati Ghibli into a hearse. Ellena srl Autotrasformazioni is a company that provides fancy last rides for people, with Mercedes-Benz lineup being the other two model in its fleet.

It is not clear why the Ghibli...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience