Miss Firing System

BlackSamurai

Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Guys,

As I know Miss Firing System is mean to reduce Turbo Lag, but is it possible for a normal (not Turbo) car to have Miss Firing System?

If Yes, what's the approach to achive that?

Thanks.

Zeroed

Through engine management system programming...
but why would you want to do that? If for the backfiring you can get that with a rev limiter...

BlackSamurai

Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
err, mind i ask, what's the different between Miss Firing System and Backfiring?

Zeroed

Misfiring system is a method developed to keep the turbo spooling continuously even when the throttle position is closed by injecting access fuel, primarily for rally cars. Reduces the turbo's life and engine braking, but also reduces lag and increases response.
Backfiring is when your exhaust goes boom due to unburnt fuel la... heheh.

Correct me if Im wrong.

norika_sakai

Zeroed said:
Misfiring system is a method developed to keep the turbo spooling continuously even when the throttle position is closed by injecting access fuel, primarily for rally cars. Reduces the turbo's life and engine braking, but also reduces lag and increases response.
Backfiring is when your exhaust goes boom due to unburnt fuel la... heheh.

Correct me if Im wrong.

hahahha...flame thrower .....bro use fire dragon la....more nicer when fire come out from exhaust....hahhahha....

BlackSamurai

Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
norika_sakai said:
hahahha...flame thrower .....bro use fire dragon la....more nicer when fire come out from exhaust....hahhahha....
dun really like flame thrower or fire dragon like the Cefiro in Skyline Club.

Like the backfiring Boop. Boop. solid sound. hehe.

Anyway, how to do backfiring?

SiGNAL

Ya Mum's House
Use SAFC and increase fuel on Lo Throttle. Then u will have backfire. And the system is called Anti Lag System (ALS). Misfiring system i think is initial D's term.

speedking

SiGNAL said:
Use SAFC and increase fuel on Lo Throttle. Then u will have backfire. And the system is called Anti Lag System (ALS). Misfiring system i think is initial D's term.
correct correct....or may be in japan they call it mis firing system

BlackSamurai

Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
thanks signal, but my car not easy to do SAFC...
will find a way to do that.

btw, can i turn it off (backfiring setting) when i dun want to "poop" "poop" others?

acidburn1204

Aug 23, 2004
Fstrader: wats ur ride or engine? Im also having backfiring problems. havent bn able to solve in a looong time lo. As the engine gets hotter, it misfires more n more..... fark

7/5/14

My car was stick the matt sticker 1-2 year ago .the problem very difficult to tear of the sticker and harm your car body colour !horrible !ShxT !many plastic glue stick on car body and some primer come up. Is worst and dissapointed.
The whose sell the sticker say "this is the very good one sticker ,won't harm you car colour ,easy stick easy tear it off ,air bubble just press will gone .Sound good but no effect...