Microtech

Can I know hight and low ohm injector also can use in Microtech?

Bump: Can I know hight and low ohm injector also can use in Microtech?
it will work with the lowest ohm that u can buy ...the 1680cc injectors are very low too they work well...no worries...

Bump:
Can I know hight and low ohm injector also can use in Microtech?

Bump: Can I know hight and low ohm injector also can use in Microtech?
can work how low also can no probs..the 1680cc injectors are very low..it works well too..
so nuthing to worry...

Low ohm injector can use then how about high ohm injector? Also can use?

Bump: Low ohm injector can use then how about high ohm injector? Also can use?

Low ohm injector can use then how about high ohm injector? Also can use?

Bump: Low ohm injector can use then how about high ohm injector? Also can use?
no probs as low as 0.3ohm also can as hight as 8ohm also tried b4 so low and high also can no probs...
its a stand alone ecu dude..not afc neo...hehehe...

Now can use microtech to r35 GTR? fully utilize d tuning point? ;)

Bump: Now can use microtech to r35 GTR? fully utilize d tuning point? ;)

This is Opel Frontera 2.4L. The car ecu broken then cann't get the ecu so just try install Microtech see can or not!!!

Bump: This is Opel Frontera 2.4L. The car ecu broken then cann't get the ecu so just try install Microtech see can or not!!!

I already install the LT10-s in the car and can start already, thank u. I buy microtech with u have special price?

Last edited:
The promise still have? Can PM me how much the LT10-s set with 3bar map, X4 ignitor and hand set pls. I want use in Honda. Which 1 is easy to turning, hand set or laptop?

Bump: The promise still have? Can PM me how much the LT10-s set with 3bar map, X4 ignitor and hand set pls. Which 1 is easy to turning, hand set or laptop?

Last edited:
The promise still have? Can PM me how much the LT10-s set with 3bar map, X4 ignitor and hand set pls. I want use in Honda. Which 1 is easy to turning, hand set or laptop?

Bump: The promise still have? Can PM me how much the LT10-s set with 3bar map, X4 ignitor and hand set pls. Which 1 is easy to turning, hand set or laptop?
wat promise?
wat u mean?
opel or honda?

Kimloong_8 if u know the microtech from a-z.It's easy either hand set or lap top.All easy la bro.Power brain can make a deferent tuning.If u 1st time to start tuning microtech pls read the manual and slow2 tuning la.Dont try to make high Hp.:biggrin:

Bump: Kimloong_8 if u know the microtech from a-z.It's easy either hand set or lap top.All easy la bro.Power brain can make a deferent tuning.If u 1st time to start tuning microtech pls read the manual and slow2 tuning la.Dont try to make high Hp.:biggrin:

:idea: REMEMBER:
MICROTECH THE CHAMPIONS CHOICE :proud:

Bump: :idea: REMEMBER:
MICROTECH THE CHAMPIONS CHOICE :proud:

wat promise?
wat u mean?
opel or honda?

Sorry is Promotion, I want use for honda need 3bar map sensor oh. don't know u can give me the good price or not. The Opel already install LT10-s and can start yesterday already, but no do setting yet.

Last edited:
Sorry is Promotion, I want use for honda need 3bar map sensor oh. don't know u can give me the good price or not. The Opel already install LT10-s and can start yesterday already, but no do setting yet.
yes promo still got whiles stock last..
honda unit left 7more units only...
the mitsubishi units still got more than 50units..so no probs...

cheers :)

promo price for this last few days only...next week no more d la..until next tuesday...

Bump: dealers are move than welcome to stock up...dealer price is superb...
big margin....
think about it...
time to stock up....
dealers can drop over or email....
[email protected]
0123205454 for superb dealer pricing...

Bump: dealers are move than welcome to stock up...dealer price is superb...
big margin....
think about it...
time to stock up....
dealers can drop over or email....
[email protected]
0123205454 for superb dealer pricing...

all the best to all whos participating later today at SDB...just finished work...madness 5am again from tuesday till today...head ache already...

well
hopefully all the tuned cars last minute no problem..like gearbox,clutch,driveshaft etc...
:mad:

:sleep:

Bump: all the best to all whos participating later today at SDB...just finished work...madness 5am again from tuesday till today...head ache already...

well
hopefully all the tuned cars last minute no problem..like gearbox,clutch,driveshaft etc...
:mad:

:sleep:

congrats to our own forumer JO1 for getting no1 in sepang drag battle tonight...beating ah lai's tube frame yellow satria...in a street car body form..congrats...
MICROTECH POWERED OF COURSE!
:adore:

Bump: congrats to our own forumer JO1 for getting no1 in sepang drag battle tonight...beating ah lai's tube frame yellow satria...in a street car body form..congrats...

congrats to our own forumer JO1 for getting no1 in sepang drag battle tonight...beating ah lai's tube frame yellow satria...in a street car body form..congrats...

Bump: congrats to our own forumer JO1 for getting no1 in sepang drag battle tonight...beating ah lai's tube frame yellow satria...in a street car body form..congrats...

Thank a lot Jo for the tuning and support...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom