Microtech

Sorry for barging in...

be on a look out for suspicious Microtech MT-8 (blue)...

stolen on March '07...

hmmmm guys, after wat mod u should be done 1st then only put this standalone ECU??? thanks~ noob here

Hey guys..
a few questions lar Bro...
1.Is Mr Joshua still in Miliminium Motorspors?
I ve meet him 2 yr ago at my hometown Kota Bharu 1.

2. Pls qoute me a chepest price to get microtech?
3. Izzit posible to tune my car engines 3sgte ?
4. i'm looking also Ultimate e manage how izzit works? compare with microtech? btw i;m using safc2 now but cannot stand for heavy mod.

Pls help sifu....

Sorry to disturb you guys, i think there is no better wat to sell microtech produsts other than here. I have a Microtech LT-8 (Sequential Fire, blue colour) with wiring. Looking at rm2.2k nego . I bought from forummer here i think back 2 years ago. I need to sell it to do up my car body which been delayed for 2 years. Many thanks.

Call me at 016-205 2407 .Thanks

Attachments

• IMGP17311.jpg
    IMGP17311.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 504
  • IMGP17322.jpg
    IMGP17322.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 553
I would like to check if the 16v microtech is able to be used on a 20v

Thanks

Anyone interested in getting microtech LT8? Mine is Mt8 converted to LT8 with sticker to verify. Last time used on my Nissan B14. I be visiting joshua workshop on coming sat, if wan fast deal, pls drop me an email at [email protected] to arrange. Thanks

im using microtech lt10s....n i have a bee r rev limiter...does microtech n da bee r rev limiter can kerja 2gether???

can somebody PM me the full price for microtech LT10 to be put on my kelisa ej-de...PM me the LT10 price unit only n then the package n then the full instalation n tuning...

Hie, i want to know the price for LT10s for Mazda B8 180... thanks

bro,how much does it cost to totally fit a microtech lt10 on kelisa 1.0 engine?lt10 price including harness?instalation?tuning?and any other sensor needs to add in?PM me bro..

Call Mellinium(joshua) or Setiawangsa Motorsport (mat peneng) He can give u o good price.

hey guys long time no see you all online..been really busy with the workshop.

anyway here's some new pricing for microtech

== LT10s plus instalation and dyno tuning would cost you RM4500
== lts handset 4line is rm750
== dash unit rm1650
== laptop adaptors RM450

there is 2 intalation method.the plug and play system.
this mentod maintaince original harness and its has a safety harness on your stock harness and therefore if needed to use stock ecu back can be done anytime.thats y its call plug and play.

the second method is the typical fully loom style.rewiring all new wiring in engine bay.and all aircond,wiper,etc..will be rewired too.very very good for full race cars.

anyway wishing u guys happy motorsports and to those who will be at this saturdays dinner,the sepang drag racing and SIC award dinner.see u all there.

cheers
Joshua
Millennium Motorsports Asia(M) Sdn Bhd
11 JALAN PJS 11/24 BANDAR SUNWAY.
exactly behind gtauto
+60123205454
+603 56334454 (SHOP)

Dyno tuning services for your microtech ecu only at Millennium Motorsports Asia.
We use our Dyno Dynamics state of the art load dyno.Its like tuning on the road.
WELL,

we charge RM550 for tuning Microtech ECU's
and RM150 for vafc or afc
and RM250 for Emanage