Meguiars Gold Class Liquid Wax

dzach2

Known Member
May 11, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Originally posted by MetalZone@Aug 11 2004, 11:51 PM
Argh... ACE at both Ikano and Midvalley also finished stock...
home fix 1 utama... whole range of Meguiers...

popiah

Known Member
Mar 20, 2004
Gold class wax is pure wax. NXT is polymer based. Hence NXT should last longer and is tougher than Gold Class wax.

I have yet to see the NXT wax in action with my own eyes, but there has been great reviews on the internet.

My colleague uses GC wax and the colour looks deep and glossy. I am using MG's Hitech Yellow paste wax, and the results is ok. Though not as glossy as GC wax.

If you want a quick shine, try MG's Final Inspection. :D

Power OfDream

Known Member
Apr 2, 2004
So guys...wats the best car wax that u guys have tried..wax that could make the car really shine...any recommendation? Meguiar's NXT -----> izzit really good?

fabianyee

Known Member
Jan 9, 2004
Visit site
NXT wax is the latest from Meguairs... Seem to be good stuff...

I won my Meguair's NXT goody bag during the BMWClub AGM lucky draw.. Have yet to 'officiate' them.. heheheh

dzach2

Known Member
May 11, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Originally posted by NoTiGuY@Aug 12 2004, 03:06 AM
try Meguiar's NXT...... i think its a step above and cost the same, RM72.
I bought it for RM38... ermm.... not RM72 leh... a spray kinda wax booster... ok la... damn satisfied.. i know where all the Gold Class Wax missing to heheh one car wash in Kg. Baru put up a Meguiars Car Show Wax... damn a lot they bought heheheh....

mav

Jul 13, 2004
hey guys..

i'm thinking of getting some meguiars products..tell me what u think

thinking of getting the Step1, Step2 but the last one should i get the Gold Class wax or the NXT?..can't decide lahh..which one better?

i've been looking around for Autoglym products..can't seem to find it anywhere..been to ACE at midvalley and Ikano and also Eneous..don't have...any idea where can find Autoglym stuff?

if i use my polyglaze wash n wax to wash my car..will it strip of the waxing i put using meguiars?

narx

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
haven`t tried the goldclass wax but read from the reviews in this thread, it aint bad. NXT is also new, havent tried that yet ler.. but soon. :)

Currently tried the system thingy,paint cleaner,polish and wax. result well worth it. honest.

mav

Jul 13, 2004
read in another forum..they suggest using the 3 step thing....

step 1
step 2
but for step 3 they suggest skipping the carnauba wax..jump straight to gold class. now got nxt..not sure whether to jump to gold class or nxt for step 3

Grimster

Known Member
Jun 22, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by mav@Sep 1 2004, 11:44 PM

i've been looking around for Autoglym products..can't seem to find it anywhere..been to ACE at midvalley and Ikano and also Eneous..don't have...any idea where can find Autoglym stuff?

for autoglym products ...just go to their car wash there...got sell their products...ermm i know in usj 9 there got one of their shop ler..im sure there are many autoglym car wash around klang valley...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

this is my very first thread in this forum, pardon me of my 'non automotively' languange coz i'm not as good as you all sifu's.

i'm driving a proton exora. As you guys might know, exora is taking air source from outside by drawing the hose to the front. Yes it is good coz it will be taking cool air from outside while driving, but quite 'giggling' when idling. I'm thinking to have my car eat more air when cruising by these 2 mod :

1) install turbo fan for computer something...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience