Meguiars Gold Class Liquid Wax

dzach2

Known Member
May 11, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Originally posted by MetalZone@Aug 11 2004, 11:51 PM
Argh... ACE at both Ikano and Midvalley also finished stock...
home fix 1 utama... whole range of Meguiers...

popiah

Known Member
Mar 20, 2004
Gold class wax is pure wax. NXT is polymer based. Hence NXT should last longer and is tougher than Gold Class wax.

I have yet to see the NXT wax in action with my own eyes, but there has been great reviews on the internet.

My colleague uses GC wax and the colour looks deep and glossy. I am using MG's Hitech Yellow paste wax, and the results is ok. Though not as glossy as GC wax.

If you want a quick shine, try MG's Final Inspection. :D

Power OfDream

Known Member
Apr 2, 2004
So guys...wats the best car wax that u guys have tried..wax that could make the car really shine...any recommendation? Meguiar's NXT -----> izzit really good?

fabianyee

Known Member
Jan 9, 2004
Visit site
NXT wax is the latest from Meguairs... Seem to be good stuff...

I won my Meguair's NXT goody bag during the BMWClub AGM lucky draw.. Have yet to 'officiate' them.. heheheh

dzach2

Known Member
May 11, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Originally posted by NoTiGuY@Aug 12 2004, 03:06 AM
try Meguiar's NXT...... i think its a step above and cost the same, RM72.
I bought it for RM38... ermm.... not RM72 leh... a spray kinda wax booster... ok la... damn satisfied.. i know where all the Gold Class Wax missing to heheh one car wash in Kg. Baru put up a Meguiars Car Show Wax... damn a lot they bought heheheh....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys,
Its been a long time since i visited this forum.. Hehe
Been thinking And thinking for a long time about this matter...
I'm on my way to buy a alfa romeo 33 from my friend's cousin for a new car project... But i still have doubts and concern about this type of car because i never bought an Continental car before and certainly not an old continental such as this alfa romeo..
So i hope you guys can help me determine is it a good buy or not.. The owner offered me rm2k only for the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience