Maybach 62 Laundaulet: A Convertible Limo

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

keshy

500 RPM
Dec 12, 2007

The bigger brother to Mercedes; Maybach has confirmed that the 62 Laundaulet will go into production. It is known to be quite thirsty and it comes as a shock that Maybach would actually allow this luxury oil tanker to go into production especially in this green era.

First introduced in Dubai last year, Maybach never did confirm its production at that point. It is evident that Maybach was just testing the market and apparently there is a market for stretched limo’s that have the ability to have half of the roof to be peeled off. Though not very pretty, but Daimler knows that money and taste don’t always go hand in hand. If you have the money, you would probably want one of these just because you could. And you have to be r-e-a-l-l-y rich to afford one of these because the price tag starts at US$1.19 million. That’s US$433,750 more than the ‘very ordinary’ 2008 Maybach 62 S. On the contrary but not very comforting, there are reports circulating that suggest it would actually start at £350,000 or around US$685,000. Still you have to be P.Diddy or an oil baron to be able to afford one of these and actually be able to pull off the look. Even the driver has to look "pimp" driving it. Its a matter of style over matter.

skyancient

Known Member
Mar 10, 2005
i am sure.. DUBAI will have one of it v v soon... as rolls royce phantom is like nth to them haha :P

jeffbboyz

500 RPM
Feb 21, 2004
Shah Alam/ KL
rich fella in dubai....look down on 4 cylinder or even V6....their minimum is only V8....and they like big engine with expensive looks.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As some of you might already know, Lamborghini Kuala Lumpur has relocated from Sunway to Glenmarie. I was there over the weekend for the first time since they officially relocated. The kind folks over there gave me a quick tour of the premises, showing me the workshop in the rear as well as the office upstairs, and I must say the new 3S Center looks mighty...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience