1007.jpg

1008.jpg

1009.jpg

1010.jpg

1011.jpg

1012.jpg

1013.jpg

facts: 6.3 liters
maximum power output:640hp/471 kW at 5,100 rpm and a gigantic peak torque of 1,026 Nm, available from 1,750 rpm.

Performance of the luxury sedan benefits accordingly: With BRABUS SV 12 engine the Maybach 57 accelerates bin just 4.9 seconds from 0 – 100 km/h. Top speed is an electronically limited 300 km/h.

more info here: http://www.germancarfans.com/tuners.cfm/Tu.../maybach/1.html

This is one car that many could not afford... maybe someday... :P

only the sultan of perak and his prince has one unit each in Malaysia so far. and that too, is the standard maybach, not the brabus version. someday, more sultans or kings will be able to afford it. not anyone else. royalty can import the vehicle tax free. anyone else needs to pay about 200% import and excise duty, making the price of the car well exceeding RM15mil.

wow..how u know the sultan of perak n his son own one each.....?? im form ipoh....hhhmmm..mayb can bump into him...coz he often goes to Perak Royal GOlf Club to play golf...met him a few times..but dun dare to talk to him..too mnay bodyguards around...ehhehe

one word to describe this car. "fantastic"

wonder why Brabus didnt remove the Maybach logo on the grille,
they normally remove the Mercedes logo on their cars and stick the "B"

whoah.....bery bery nice.....wish im sitting behind and driver drives 4 me....

Originally posted by Booost@Aug 13 2004, 02:55 PM
wow..how u know the sultan of perak n his son own one each.....?? im form ipoh....hhhmmm..mayb can bump into him...coz he often goes to Perak Royal GOlf Club to play golf...met him a few times..but dun dare to talk to him..too mnay bodyguards around...ehhehe
the company i work for sells maybach's by special orders from VVVIP. not many ppl buy them. the sultan's maybach is kept in his car gallery with the rest of his prized collection of cars. his prince's maybach, i have no idea. i don't think it's delivered yet.

Originally posted by coldfish+Aug 13 2004, 04:47 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (coldfish @ Aug 13 2004, 04:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Booost@Aug 13 2004, 02:55 PM
the company i work for sells maybach's by special orders from VVVIP. not many ppl buy them. the sultan's maybach is kept in his car gallery with the rest of his prized collection of cars. his prince's maybach, i have no idea. i don't think it's delivered yet. [/b][/quote]
It is already delivered pal!!

Originally posted by GOKEN+Aug 13 2004, 05:06 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GOKEN @ Aug 13 2004, 05:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by coldfish@Aug 13 2004, 04:47 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Booost
@Aug 13 2004, 02:55 PM

the company i work for sells maybach's by special orders from VVVIP. not many ppl buy them. the sultan's maybach is kept in his car gallery with the rest of his prized collection of cars. his prince's maybach, i have no idea. i don't think it's delivered yet.
It is already delivered pal!! [/b][/quote]
confirm or not?? u saw it ??? must b a shock when u saw it! damn big!! huge!!

Top Bottom