Malaysian cars in the eyes of UK reviewers

antaras

Known Member
Aug 30, 2004
KL
Visit site
wow... this is the ratings of our so called national cars eh? wahahaahah... damn, i would say it's completely TRUE!!! It's a fucking tree. right up there on the tip to the mother fucking arse on the bottom. all and not even one of them are straight! not even one worthy of my respect! all they know is to feed themself with our hard earn money!!! Proton is way way way over protected... AFTA?! AFTA my fuck!!! see, proton is still an over-motherfucking-size baby that needs a lot of care and tender loving... the only bloody reason anyone in malaysia buy this so-called national cars are because of the fucking dumb-ass price tag!!! we don't have any choice do we? so am i... a 97 satria owner... damn... damn damn damn...

DEX

Jun 14, 2004
Pronton better cum out with new models and fast, if they are to make a believer out of me.

junauto

Known Member
Dec 17, 2004
Originally posted by DEX@Feb 1 2005, 23:51
Pronton better cum out with new models and fast, if they are to make a believer out of me.
Even if its bad, its a must buy car.

Itab

500 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Serdang
Visit site
oh ya,it was james may,sorry,heheehe....kinda blur tht time when i watched it...was bz preparing for test :P sorry,my bad :P

93soon63

Known Member
Dec 15, 2003
Visit site
ala, u know la British ppl. only british product are good.

Nway, we have to admit, Proton is still far from the european standard. they have to do something bout it. as wat they said, Berani Berubah. dont make it just a motto. materialize it.

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
proton sign deal with VW, hope future Satria will be build on Golf GTI lolz.. turbocharged 240bhp hahaha..

i really think proton should have a new version of car for every model every year. like wira 2004, wira 2005, 2006.... and same with all other car. each year new face lift and refinement to the quality and performance..

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
the problem on proton is .... new model come out... NEW NAME.... aiyo....

1st Saga
2nd Isawara
3rd Wira
4th Waja
5th Gen2 ....

aiyo.... y don name sekaligus Saga ..sheeshh..... :P

pdj1103

Known Member
Sep 10, 2004
Visit site
seems like all the names given to our national cars are 'worthless'..the names dont reflect/resemble the product.
me so wrathful here.. :angry:

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Originally posted by 93soon63@Feb 2 2005, 10:03
ala, u know la British ppl. only british product are good.

Nway, we have to admit, Proton is still far from the european standard. they have to do something bout it. as wat they said, Berani Berubah. dont make it just a motto. materialize it.
Thats not true.

Using Top Gear for example, since so many here are fans. I like their style. Why? Because they are not afraid to come out loud if they find something wrong with your car. Similarly if its good they'll be championing it. Most of the time, they call a spade a spade. Of course being humans they have certain biasness in them. Jeremy for example loves Ferraris and Astons to bits. But still, he still have loads of criticism for these 2 when they don't deliver. The Vanquish for example gets loads of flak for its wonky gearbox. And in general they hate flappy paddle gearboxes. They generally have lots of respect for Japanese cars (some of them) because of the build quality and euro makers like Mercedes and Fiat get a lot fo flak for crappy build. Rover gets loads of flak from them too.

I find them refreshing compared to all the other "company" men who don't dare to criticise the big players.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Originally posted by WinDz@Feb 1 2005, 22:47
in topgear.. even EVO8 also kena kutuk lerr.. :D
"i hate the damn audio,stupid flasy lights!!" :P
Thats not the gist of it...

"The clutch is hopeless..."
"Turning radius of Jupiter..."
"Ride that breaks your leg..."
"Turbo lag, yadda...yadda...yadda..."

hehehehe.

Honda Leg

Known Member
Apr 13, 2004
Visit site
just talk WAJA, my friend is the owner he tell me he really regret
for buying it only 1 1/2 years the handed for the front & rear door
damange, the rear discbrake is fucking difficult to replace, many complant
from the car mechanic, the seat is really uncomfortable for the long journey,
the body u can feel so soft if u wash it especially the front & rear bonnet,
don't know why the design............................. damn! <_<

Over_Boost

Known Member
Nov 17, 2004
Malaysia
Visit site
:D hahaha what i can say is mostly its true what they said about proton.. it has a very cheap interior and exterior.. i find it bad compared to European cars.. BUt the are the west ler.. <_< But i think Japan and Korea are doing better than us too..
They should really make what we like not what they like.. always copying those cars from other country.. The satria looks somewhat like an EG6 :ph34r: And the Waja..Hopeless they tried to make is like its an EVO :ph34r:
Proton IMPROVE or BEGONE :lol:

Doink

3,000 RPM
Aug 1, 2004
House
Visit site
biasa ler...u cant complain the way uk ppl say about our cars..
u think urself ler...if u can buy a proton and another made in japan car which has the same value...which one u would buy?of course japan car for me...ride comfort...everthing...road noise...u can decide...

trueno

1,500 RPM
Nov 30, 2003
Skudai,JB
Visit site
here under Rm30k what u can buy???only perodua lah....here car so expensive...local made one must consider first loh...cannot compare with europe even japan lah....if u got more money..sure go for japan or europe car....at least i am lah... :lol:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To commemorate the immense history of the Viper on and off the track, Dodge created a selection of editions, with each possessing unique characteristics and appearance, while paying tribute to the different eras and achievements of the Viper.

And all 215 units were sold out within a week...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience