Malaysia boleh!!!!

Guys...... i'm not too sure about you guys whether you see what i see in that car or not....
At a glance it looks as though those designer pluck a few car designs and put it all together.... eg: the tip of the car looks like the Enzo, the front leh looks like they took it from the f430 and the bonet above the wheel looks abit like the RX-8 isn't it...

Weird man... they should come up with a whole new design and be different. Go ahead and make a fesyen statement...make a trademark like the scoobie did with the scoop...

However i do hope that the real thing would look and feel different (preferably good lar of course) so it generates competition in the malaysian automobile industry. A response from proton would be appreciated...

Wat do you think?

From thestar.com.my

PROTON Holdings Bhd plans to launch three new models this year, according to its group chief executive officer Tengku Tan Sri Mahaleel Tengku Ariff.

“One will be a sports car – faster than the Lotus,” he said at the Malaysian Media Congress in Kuala Lumpur yesterday.

He did not elaborate on the models.

wow faster than lotus? which model? elise? :o :o

Originally posted by anvies@Mar 19 2005, 16:27
From thestar.com.my
PROTON Holdings Bhd plans to launch three new models this year, according to its group chief executive officer Tengku Tan Sri Mahaleel Tengku Ariff.
“One will be a sports car – faster than the Lotus,” he said at the Malaysian Media Congress in Kuala Lumpur yesterday.
He did not elaborate on the models.

wow faster than lotus? which model? elise? :o :o
[snapback]823352[/snapback]​

The said new sportscar of Proton /Lotus photo was on the international magazine. There was an article about it. Likely to be powered be a V6 (GM?). maybe protons will have a blower.

quite impressed to heard that new model coming out but wish those new model will have a good quality control... lolz dont wanna see the door come out again like what i saw when i m in proton showroom when the gen2 launched.

Originally posted by anvies@Mar 19 2005, 16:49
quite impressed to heard that new model coming out but wish those new model will have a good quality control... lolz dont wanna see the door come out again like what i saw when i m in proton showroom when the gen2 launched.
[snapback]823389[/snapback]​

if proton is serious, they let Lotus to "built it" (ie Vauxhall 220) but alas, it will and is built in malaysia as what the article describe.

Need to find the link on it. (full car image on the road minus covers)

500k can get ferrari meh?i really donno about the price of all these supercars la,but RM500k can get ferrari ah?entry models like F430(360's replacement model rite?) or modena 360?

come on la guys, at least it's a good start,
the car ain't even released yet but there are lots of bad comments already..
it's better than nothing though

Aiya..
so many bad comments.

Correct me if I am wrong, I bet if this is not a Malaysian Made car and it came with that price, some of you guys will say 'Waa.. supercar, only RM.5 million lar...' ,

Well, Pagani Zonda cost a lots more, lots more but malaysian will say, 'memanglah mahal, super car..fiber carbon body sumore..'

It's a good start already for Malaysian company.

looks like it's the same with you lots who criticize the car that have not been on the road yet...

just like the lambo people when they heard enzo is coming up with a car of it's own.

c'mon, give chance and see if this esna is worth it...even when we don't have moolah to buy one...yet

it could be next TVR of malaysia...

the front lights look like rx-8.. whole body looks like enzo...but where's the car logo? forgot to put ah? haha :P

Malaysia should concentrate on building the ultimate hatch before designing supercars.In the picture it looks like a ferarri/subaru concept/mazda..doesnt look quite original in my opinion.

a turbo high performance 4wd malaysian hatch would be great.and the compact design will sell more 2.

Originally posted by Grixism@Mar 21 2005, 04:28
do u guys know the lamborghini history??hmm...worst than this!
[snapback]826002[/snapback]​

Mr Ferruccio made tractors initially then slowly moved to burners and air-cons:lol:
with that, he became rich and bought himself a Ferrari 350.

He didnt like it and hence complained to Mr Enzo. Mr Ezno said something and this made Mr Ferruccio angry. Mr Ferruccio then went on to make a better car to beat ferrari and his first car was named 350GTV.

The rest, u all got to read urself :lol:

Originally posted by boggysv+Mar 21 2005, 22:40 --><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boggysv @ Mar 21 2005, 22:40 )</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Grixism@Mar 21 2005, 04:28
do u guys know the lamborghini history??hmm...worst than this!
[snapback]826002[/snapback]​

Mr Ferruccio made tractors initially then slowly moved to burners and air-cons:lol:

He didnt like it and hence complained to Mr Enzo. Mr Ezno said something and this made Mr Ferruccio angry. Mr Ferruccio then went on to improvo the 350 and his first car was named 350GTV.

The rest, u all got to read urself :lol:
[snapback]828730[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

MrFerruccio wanted to tell Enzo that he thinks the ferrari then could do some improvements, Mr Enzo said "F*UK off" cause dun what to be told and to him a tractor man knows shit about sports cars. The rest was history. (book on history of Lambo, the man, legend and teh bull)

He didnt like it and hence complained to Mr Enzo. Mr Ezno said something and this made Mr Ferruccio angry. Mr Ferruccio then went on to improvo the 350 and his first car was named 350GTV.

hehee...actually Mr enzo said something like this : "u want to complain about Ferarri mr ferrucio??what do u know about sports car??u have no rights to complaint!...just go back to your factory and build better tractors only laa...!"

i just remember a bit...from Discovery channel i think
:P

Top Bottom