Lowering leads to faster wear and tear ..

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
acbc said:
U cannot simply lower a car!

If u lower till height is 1 finger... the car will never clear speed bumps or potholes.

Hehe, mine can, Titan adjustable on a charade :_:

:cyclops: In the land of the blind .. the one eyed jack is the king ..

Hmmm .. i presume most of you guys drive national cars (proton/produa) ... would lowering actually increase the stability of the car as well as improve its performace .. or is it just for cosmetics .. ?

these guys with 17" rims slapped on their cars .. they have changed their power steering pump is it .. cos 16" with sports steering also kind of a hassel alredy .. ..

** i saw this guy getting the springs cut .. is he trying to lower his car the cheap way or what .. ??/ :embaressed_smile:

errgh..about lowering till too loww, yeah, its true you cant clear bumps/humps without having the rish of scratiching your undercarriage..... i lowered my car till pretty low, so erm, yeah, im facing that problem......

cant really say wether got any increase in tire wear anot lar, cause im running -2 degree cambers at the front and previously was in the GRA event so the tires are still pretty okie looking till now ;) still using the same pair of tires.....

it wont increase wear and tear.unless by wear and tear u mean scratching ur bumper..that means ur car is too low.

proper lowering wont give u that prob.

there's a chinese saying... "sik tak ham yue .. dai tak geng hort.." ... if u wanna eat ikan masin, make sure u can tahan the thirst...

BLaCkHoWLiNG said:
there's a chinese saying... "sik tak ham yue .. dai tak geng hort.." ... if u wanna eat ikan masin, make sure u can tahan the thirst...

Wah, keluar cantonese quote somemore :_: ..... Gavan, u understand or not? If you want to lower until 1 finger, you have to :
1) Get a good adjustable or
2) Don't eat ikan masin

"sik tak ham yue .. dai tak geng hort..": if eat ikan masin, be prepared to be thirsty later....

Fluffy said:
sky dude..yeah..blackie did mention the meaning..hehehe
hehe... sorry sorry, didnt notice that.... kinda buta adi...:X-:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom