KL traffic's a nightmare

wah this one really geng worrr... :adore:

i bet the car driver sure pelik why his car on the middle of the road :rofl:

can't imagine his/her face when he first saw his/her car like that

He would be cursing bro Vr2turbo all night long :rofl:

Was in Penang and a buddy took me to lunch at a restaurant. Parking was hard to find, so he went into a private car park, but that was full too. So he just park blocking 2 cars, locked up, but left the gear free, steering straihgt and hand brakes off. I ask him if it is okay, so he mentioned the people in this car park knows already, just push the car forward or backwards so they could come out, but make sure the gears and brakes are free.....:driver:

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

Already in the middle of the road. If there was no embankment at the drain I would have push it into the drain......hahahahahaha:rofl:

What if push too hard with no brake will hit the wall or another car...? What if its a Q7 or merc S class how many ppl needed..?:rofl:

Then mayb gotta use steering lock to jack the car tyre to make it moves lol.. Some faggots know they r blocking but they wouldn't care coz they think it's ok for others to wait for a fee more minutes. This kind of ppl should go to hell earlier, don't ka ka cau cau on earth.

Btw back to topic waahahha.. It's raining heavily now so be prepared for jam jam jam jam haihhhhh

He would be cursing bro Vr2turbo all night long :rofl:

He/she don't know who mah......:rofl:

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

What if push too hard with no brake will hit the wall or another car...? What if its a Q7 or merc S class how many ppl needed..?:rofl:

hmmm...not sure, but at that time, mostly sedan cars woh......

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

Then mayb gotta use steering lock to jack the car tyre to make it moves lol.. Some faggots know they r blocking but they wouldn't care coz they think it's ok for others to wait for a fee more minutes. This kind of ppl should go to hell earlier, don't ka ka cau cau on earth.

Btw back to topic waahahha.. It's raining heavily now so be prepared for jam jam jam jam haihhhhh

Yup, raining very heavy. Tonight traffic will be real nightmare.....:rolleyes:
But surprisingly, I went to KL this morning and traffic was really smooth.....:hmmmm:

if parking on basement/upper level with smooth cement floor can just push because tyre not so grip.....after that put small stone inside tyre valve cap on all 4tyre.. :biggrin:

Yup, raining very heavy. Tonight traffic will be real nightmare.....:rolleyes:
But surprisingly, I went to KL this morning and traffic was really smooth.....:hmmmm:
What time u left home and heading from where? From Kepong, Jalan Kuching already jam at 7.45am

if parking on basement/upper level with smooth cement floor can just push because tyre not so grip.....after that put small stone inside tyre valve cap on all 4tyre.. :biggrin:

LOL!

Reminds me something long time ago, when i was younger, I was with my Uncle at that time, looking for parking space...

So, a car also saw that spot but we put signal 1st, So I told my uncle "Uncle, He is gonna take ur spot," My uncle said "let him try, see I take off all his 4 tyres or not :rofl:

ha! ha! so you are one of the amazing air man who knows the stone in valve technique......:adore:

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

What time u left home and heading from where? From Kepong, Jalan Kuching already jam at 7.45am

PJ to Traffic Police HQ in Tun H S Lee around 8.45am.....

Then now I know who was the one ... :hahaha:

Kampung Baru, Kampung Pandan also jammmm ler...........:adore:

What about Kampung Cheras Baru:biggrin: So many kampung in KL :rofl:

i hate driving in KL (going back at 6pm) when there is heavy rain on 3pm-5pm.. the traffic to everywhere like hell...

Penang state is coming up fast.. almost same like KL de but still better...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom