• NO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No comment/ Need further observation

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
Err weren't you watchin all the while... Not aggresive??
Kimi not aggresive?? wat a laugh!!
read properly....

Kimi maybe an aggresive driver but not as aggresive as Alonso. I watched him since his days with Sauber and he has changed little. he was damn fast though but when it comes to overtaking, Alonso is defenitely the more aggresive type.

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
read properly....

Kimi maybe an aggresive driver but not as aggresive as Alonso. I watched him since his days with Sauber and he has changed little. he was damn fast though but when it comes to overtaking, Alonso is defenitely the more aggresive type.
ya ya, tis alonso very spanish bull aggressive.:_:

alonso isnt a driver some of us look up to. sure he's a fast driver or the perceived more "aggressive" driver of the 2 on track, while most of us feel kimi pushes flat out out of the car. maybe not as "safety first" to bring home the points, hell, at least 1 drivers championship was "lost" by kimi for not driving "safety first" 4 points to claim the title.

even shumi who was hated by many non-shumi fans surely saw more dignity & character that epitomes a true drivers champion.

alonso should whine less like a "softy", maybe he'll gain more fans followers.:_:

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
yeah... Montoya very aggressive driver. :)

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
I'd say Kimi has a more exciting looking driving style, very oversteery, tail hangin out (remember Hockenheim 05, oversteered BIG time on the way to pole). Typical of Finnish drivers .

Zan, Ok la we differ in perception about the term "aggressive" .

koolspyda agrees with me about Kimi's "flat out" attitude.

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
Kimi was fastest in qualifying to put him up in pole position in Nurburgring.

that shows he is a fast driver, and may just be the most aggresive of all.

so, he is not overrated.

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
round 10. european gp, nurburgring.

at mid race, raikonen was approaching behind alonso and was lapping at a faster rate, but somehow kept a distance in order not to drive through the dirty air.

but in lap 55 alonso went aggresive and overtook massa, did not bother about dirty air or whatsoever.

thats what i meant by alonso more aggresive than kimi.

now ya'll can see whos not watching.

and whos the joker... coz i was right.

drag_addict

Known Member
May 5, 2006
it was reliability issue again that haunts kimi..
his ferarri cripppled on the 35th lap..he also started somewhere at 7th place after the redflag when he skidded at pit lane entry back to the tracks n have to go for another lap before changing to wets..
that spaniard was definately aggressive but also with the help of felipe's badly vibrating set of grooved tyres which he complained earlier..mark had the same vibrating issue with his red bull which enabled alex to go for a late challenge towards him..

drag_addict

Known Member
May 5, 2006
Kimi was fastest in qualifying to put him up in pole position in Nurburgring.

that shows he is a fast driver, and may just be the most aggresive of all.

so, he is not overrated.

definately NOT OVERRATED..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys, does anybody knows where i can get paints that normal car painter would use. if i'm not mistaken, i asked my painter before and he told me they get in a form of can, about 1 liter RM20 to 50 or something like that. i'm looking for those paint distributor now, and i would like to get a can for a D.I.Y project. anybody knows any car paint distributor around? thanks in advance.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience