Jun Auto, Senior member Tel:012-2916095

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Robert1

Can this Jun Auto be trusted. He sold me a used gear box for Toyota Unser on 12-Apr-12 at 4.30pm with a specific warranty for 1 week though I requested for a longer time since he said the gear box is "good'. My mechanic fixed it, tested, only to find that gear will not shift beyond gear 2 and the "OD off" comes on intermittently. I test drove to confirm this. I called this Jun Auto 11.30am on 13-Apr-12, in less than 24 hours after delivery to say the gear box is no use. His only remark was that when he dismantled it in Nov-11 (so he claims) it was "ok". He should honour his warranty. Thereafter this con-man refuses to answer my hundreds on calls and smses. My friends are keen to help me locate him but I do not want to involve them. All I want is that he collects his junk metal and refunds me the cash I paid him. Members any help?

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

He advertised the sale of the gearbox in zerotohundred.com.

Went to the showroom today.. honestly the dashboard design is SERIOUSLY LACKING OF CREATIVITY. Cheap plastic parts will look better if there's a touch of art and creativity to it.

Like now its just too boxy and cut and paste look....need serious improvement....

Exterior and power wise.. is something to praise about...congrats on these parts

Went to the showroom today.. honestly the dashboard design is SERIOUSLY LACKING OF CREATIVITY. Cheap plastic parts will look better if there's a touch of art and creativity to it.

Like now its just too boxy and cut and paste look....need serious improvement....

Exterior and power wise.. is something to praise about...congrats on these parts

haha bro..im sure u were using yr hi-tech phone to surf....u 'ter' paste at wrong forum..hehe :rofl:

for this kind of stuff, never buy from end user or private seller....

buy only from trusted shop, which you can exchange for another unit if there is problem

this is make u headache-less

haha bro..im sure u were using yr hi-tech phone to surf....u 'ter' paste at wrong forum..hehe :rofl:

Oh mY.. yeah.. trying to change from BB to old style nokia symbian 6.0 is a mess hahah.. sorry to all for the mistake!! Dem.. just realise it today haha...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom