Jazz(07 VTEC)'s KENWOOD audioplayer problem

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

lapsap25

Known Member
Aug 7, 2006
I had a Jazz (Vtec) '07. Honda Malaysia have this KENWOOD cd/mp3 player installed in the car as a package. A friend of mine who own the same model sligthly before me already face a problem where the player's LED suddenly defects after 1 year. So she told me that I might face the problem too. Then today, my unlucky day, the player's LED was spoiled and no matter how many times I restarted the player , or ignite the car, the LED just won't show anymore. :banghead:

Anyone else has face that problem before? And has anyone brought it back the Honda service center to repair it?

kel_6005

Known Member
Mar 8, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
WWWaAAAHHhhhh!!!.....
It is not rare to find a same exactly Kenwood player you have in your "Honda JJAAZZ". Plus is a 2007 products. Out of warranty. And is time to get a new 1 and i think is an affordable price to get a new "Kenwood". Drive Jazz woohh....fix back needs RMxxx, buy new 1 also RMxxx :smokin:

rickarch

Known Member
Sep 16, 2006
bro lapsap25,

if your Jazz is still under warranty, send it to Kenwood Service Center for repair FOC. don't forget to bring the red Honda service booklet for warranty claim. repair will not take more than 1 hour. i know this coz mine also face the same problem. got it fixed under warranty & no problem till today :biggrin:

Kenwood Electronics (M) Sdn Bhd
#4.01 Level 4, Wisma Academy
Lot 4A, Jalan 19/1
46300 Petaling Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
Tel No. : 03-79588333
Fax No. : 03-79541233

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Honda Malaysia Sdn Bhd stole the limelight of the 2010 Kuala Lumpur International Motorshow when it launched the highly anticipated Honda Insight at an unbelievable price of RM98,000.

This newly launched entry hybrid model broke new grounds...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience